Saturday, August 22, 2009

the best day.

So, yesterday, it was one of those days when you're not sure whether its good or bad. If it was a movie, I'd rate it 5/10. Speaking of movies, it reminded me of A Walk To Remember.

But totally, today was just rockin'. Laughter is definitely the best medicine. Just totally couldn't stop laughing today. Hahah.

So this is how it goes: I was doing this Science activity where I have to draw out the planets with an accurate scale and all. So, my dad and I were like sprawled all over the floor working on it, and we got the scale wrong. So with the scale we were using (which was wrong), Pluto would be 40 feet away from the sun. Imagine pieces of paper joined together till it reaches 40 ft and then there's this little dot for Pluto. We seriously couldn't stop laughing. :D heh.

Then in the middle of it, my dad went, "Why are you using you're brain?". Wth right. HAHA. He obviously meant, "Why are you using the calculator, use you're brain." :P

Oh, and my sis just finished baking carrot and apple cuppies! :) It was really hilarious cause I was trying out my skills with decorative frosting and it turned out pretty weird. Mostly cause the color was weird and it melted real fast. And my mom was trying to show me how to pump icing, and she did a worse job than me. HAHA. :) But it was funny, cause my sis made poop piles. :P && they taste scrumptious, so who cares.

Plus, its school holidays for one whole week. :D I'm so ready for fun. :) Again. I mean, you can never have too much fun. So, outings, slumbers, and partying, here I come. That is, if my parents wouldn't be so scared of H1N1. I mean, they stopped me from going to church camp cause its a public gathering. But like, we've been going to school and church and all lately. What craziness.

But, I own this awesome bottle of spray instant desinfectant that has a nice big sign that says..

H1N1

Its total awesomeness. So, hopefully, if I remind my mom about the so called effective spray - that appearantly, according to her, is used in Taiwan and controls the amount of deaths there - she would allow me to go out, etc. :) (Or, she might read this. ;] )

On the other hand, I miss my Bee. D: I have her cute bottle filled with Cherating sand too. And, our fishing trip. =) Can't wait till she's back, which is tomorrow. :D

No comments: