Monday, August 24, 2009

right back atcha. =)

Thus starts the 1 week holiday that everyone will say is absolutely boringg, but no doubt, will help us all. We'll all come back to school next week so eager to do work. xD Plus, at home, I can get way more work done.

So, I started cutting, measuring, drawing, sketching, etc etc etc. And finally finished ONE activity for Art. Like, only one after 2 hours of my time. Art is really killing me. There are exactly 24 activities in the entire book, no questions, and no Self Tests. All you do is, read a pharagraph, do a activity. Or, read a pharagraph, and then 10 activities follow. D: And the activities aren't the easiest ones either. Its like, I had to cut out 9 6x6 inches squares and then decorate them all. Wth? I totally lowered the measurements to 3x3 inches. :P

Oh, and I need to get started on French h/w. Agh. I have to write about where my house is located (in Française, of coursee.) so it'll go like, "I live in an apartment block which is beside other apartment blocks. Beside the apartments there's a school, a huge bunch of empty shoplots, and another huge bunch of empty shoplots on the other side. Across the road, there is.. errm, parking lots." The location of my house 'est ne intéressant pas.' Oh, gosh.

On top of my terribly uninteresting life, I am peeling like a lizzard, and I am not exaggerating. My shoulders are so dry, there's huge patches of skin gone, and I can practically peel off a huge sample for you, if you want one. xP It's disgusting, I guarantee you. Thankgoodness that the sleeves of school uniform are looongg. :)

And good luck to the tchoukball team in Melaka. :) Not that I really think you guys will beat everyone flat, but still, have funn. :D

Thursday: Quel and Saph, why are thou never online? :P
Taylor Swift Fifteen

No comments: