Saturday, August 1, 2009

make every moment count.

& I don't why but with you I'll dance,
In the storm with my best dress, fearless.

I feel pretty deprived of free time, time I can enjoy myself to the fullest without the urging conscience that I should be doing something more productive, and finish off my huge load of things-to-do. However, the list in my To Do List never seems to diminish. Sadly.

Volley Ball training in school is available, and its just for girls, partly because they were so 'sexist' (as Bee puts it) to have football training and that's just for guys. So thus, we girl now have our sexist get back. Unfortunately, for me, I can't make it for the training which is every Friday, 4pm to 5pm, so sadly, I can't join. D: Talk about not having enough free time, seriously. I would only be able to join till like next year, when, by then, the tortures of French will be over! :P

I have a lunch to attend soon, and I haven't even done what I should of done such as catch up on my work! I'm really slacking, due to all the activities.

Well, quick random question..

QUESTION: If you saw ME in a police car what would you think I got arrested for?
ANSWER: (I dare you to put your opinion in my cbox) ;P

 Rascal Flatts God Bless the Broken Road

No comments: