Thursday, July 30, 2009

My girls are awesomee. :D
+ Melinda + Pom + Kimberly + Cindy

I mean, we all have our differences, but coming together to do something like this with each other has so totally brought us all closer. :) I've hardly talked to Cindy, Esther Chin, and Kimberly before this, and now I have to admit, its awesome fun! Sarah and I laughed our bellies out today during cheer prac. We were appearantly sharing this extremely hilarious secret, and going a bit high. Okay, scratch the 'a bit'.

A BIG thanks you Melinda for teaching us all the moves and having buckets of patience. :) You rock big time, and are a great dancer.

Plus, extra plus, we mastered the end pyramid today. Like, the timing and all! :D Girl POWER! (HAHA, winks to Sarah, the song in the car.. LOL)

WE TOTALLY ROCKED
ON THE BASKETBALL COURT TODAY!
Omg, I have to admit, it was just crazey fun!
--
TEAM A GOT SECOND PLACE!
I mean, common girls, give me a GO RED TEAM! :D

Bee with the pink bib, you are a STAR.
And you demonstrated great unity when you helped out in Team D.
We love you for that darling! :)

It was just the bomb. Girls play way more awesome than guys other than the part that we are always making mistakes and offences, but at least we talk to each other when we play. HAHA.

*Sarah trying to shoot, but keeps on missing.
*Saph goes, "SARAH, over here. Pass it to me. Dei, pass it to me. Dei!"
*Brando can't stop laughing.
*Sarah, "Eh, Brando, stop laughing lahh!"

But, after a while, we get real aggressive. But in the end, we get emotional breakdowns. I mean, two people today got emotional breakdowns okay, but you can't be surprised, we're girls! Yunnie was classic. She felt so bad cause when she asked Esther whether she was okay after she fell, Esther went "Don't touch me". At the end of the game, she comes over to us, and starts crying and all, she feels so bad. After we comfort her and all, she's all like, sniff and laugh. :P

But that was definitely an awesome match! :)

 And now, for the I-am-so-exhausted-and-stressed part. My hips down are dead already. By tomorrow, they'll be decaying. No kid. Hip pains cause I fell on it when Emily whacked me and I went sliding. HAHA. I have to say, I have never seen anyone play in the basketball court more hilariously then Emily, Kimberly, and Meera. Man, Meera is classic. She is so cute! ;)

I have a poem to anaylize, and poem to write myself, and a test to study for tomorrow. Plus, tomorrow, we might have to spend the whole day making pom poms, or going to the tailor and getting the cheer uniform down and settled with. Means I can't skip school, which I'm practically dying to do. Common, I'm like so jealous of my sis who gets to stay at home every single day and not face the exhausion I face nowadays.

Plus, I really miss Fer. Like, please get well soon! :)

No comments: