Thursday, August 13, 2009

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Indescribe, uncontainable. :)

I couldn't help but just be so glad that today's Thursday! :D Usually, I enjoy Wednesdays or Fridays, but seriously? Thursday? But its a great relief, because I dunno, my night is just free and easy for once. I tell you, French classes are just draining. My energy, my time, my patience.. and I'm dead by the time class ends.

I can't believe its August already. I mean, I'm dying for September to be over cause French classes end then, but even more dying for November to come. Because my major French examine is then, like right on the week of my birthday, has anything been better timing? D:

Well, since half the year has gone by, let's look back. Hmm, how has life been? Its been busy, but when I look back, its been great fun. I've gotten to know people I barely spoke to last year, or people I didn't even know last year, and they're my good good friends now. :) Saph, Yunnie, Fer, Tet, Joel, Ryan, Isaak, etc. Plus, strengthened bonds between old friends, like way out there in America, Ellie, and the list of founded friends on Facebook. ;) And friends over here, my Bee, Sarah, Quel. :) I've learned huge amounts of lessons, disciplined myself to do work as busy as I am, and have responsibility. I've learned to adapt to changes, accept where life's taking me, and be happy with who I am. I've learned that parting with friends is hard, but I mean, its not the end of the world. Friends come too. I'm still making new ones, Vickie & Katherine. :) So overall, the first half of '09 has been amazing.

Well anyway, get used to not seeing me for like 2 weeks after tomorrow. I'm so off to busy-ness, but in the best possible way ever. :) I'll be going for vacation to Cherating, BEACH HERE I COME. & after that, I'll be going for my church camp to help out with the children.

Then, there's school vacation, and Bee wants to go fishing. :D There's nothing better than the beach, biking around in the small town, plus fishing. Plus, I'm gonna be sun-blacked. :P

So fun, fun, fun.. here I come. Till you hear of me next. :)

No comments: