Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sports Fiesta!

So, it ended up pretty fun, and like I expected. All you do is listen to the trumpets, panic and dance to the music, and then buy drinks, more drinks, and cheer your lungs out. :P

Of course, there was the added parts that we did not happen last year. Such as the friendly soccer game GRC vs. BFC. Honestly, but the GRC jersey sucks. HEH. And as expected, BFC won. But it was a good effort as that was GRC's first game.

&& team A got 3rd placee. Give me a wooohooo. :) We are awesomee.I mean like seriously, Eagle's Wings rocks bottoms. What more, our banner was the best. :P


Its so awesome right? Love the olive branches that Melinda and I added, plus the Scripture, words, the beautiful gold eagle too. :)

Plus, I gotta see the dearly beloveds. Okay, scratch the 's' cause like, there's only Gracie. :) Haha, but yes, I got to see Tommy and Gilbert after a long time.
Gracie and three of us cheer gals. :)

My pretty Pom whom I love to tease. :)

Esther! :)

But, then at the end, it was distasterous. D: Was in the midst of having telly matches when Fer and I decided to go to A&W. Went to get my money in my bag and found out that my handbag was stolen! OMG, panic! No, like seriously, I went like mental. What more, my hangbag was in a big duffel bag hidden by my clothes, and the genius took out only the handbag and left me my clothes and all. What more, he was so smart to steal my bag of all bags, it only have RM50 inside, no watch, no camera, no phone. And all around my bag was other cheerleader's things such as cameras and phones. =( Well, nothing much was gone that means too much except I had some precious memories stored up in my wallet, and my Forever Z&M necklace is goneee! (that's the saddest part, I just can't get over the fact that its gone.) And my lip medicine is gone also, plus my contacts, but not like the stealer can make any use of them right? Seriously.

Went to Bee's house after that. Her family is pretty hilarious. Her brother, Robin, was like to us girls (Bee, Sarah, Lyd, and I), "Waa, you guys all same color." HAHA. And then, her cousins or sisters-in-law's to be kept saying to Bee, "You're black already." We heard that about 10 times just during lunch. ;) And of course, seeing Roan (aka. Roanne).

The rally at church was okay, and different. Identity = Christ. :) Daniel Ross taught us to carry our own identity with Christ, and just to be ourselves. Life's too short to be someone else, anyway. (Bee said Daniel Ross looks like Channing Tatum, what a Bee thing to say). Anyway, I met him in PD last December. And he's really hilarious. :P

Okay, here's the cheerleading video that is pretty terrible, I am not exaggerating, it really is. It was SO messy, and the timing awfully wrong, but I mean, its pretty good if you keep in mind that we only had 2 weeks to learn all of it, plus, problems to overcome, and lastly, juniors. D: Keep that in mind while you watch. ;)

And a BIG thanks to Melinda. You are awesome girl, and thanks for giving up so much of your time to teach us all the moves, plus choreograph it all, helping us to make pom poms, doing our makeup for us, coming with us to wherever us cheerleaders had to go, designing the uniform, and last but definitely not least, having patience. :)



P/s. I am so glad there's no school tomorrow. :]

No comments: