Saturday, September 12, 2009

Click this - If you care enough. :)
--
Since I've been rambling enough there, I shall now talk the randoms just to keep my mind off the mood swing. :D

I woke up, went to put something away in the utensil drawer in the kitchen (cleaning my room and found all this random junk, etc.) and screamed. Thus started the day.

A lizard jumped out of the drawer, down onto the floor, and into my room. You have no idea how scared I am of lizards. They are the worse, possible reptiles. D: I can stand insects, but not lizards. Okay, I can't stand insects either. Last week I screamed another ear-piercing scream when I saw a HUGE grasshopper on the wall in front of my desk. Detestable!

Then the door to the outside kitchen got stuck so now you can't open it! Like, omg right? I felt like baking lemon cuppies today (for the first time in a LONG time, I feel like baking!) but now its way to mafan to climb in and out of the window to access the oven. HEH! :)

Now, I'm chatting with a billion people, and it's actually relieving. I should go do some work, so ciao!

No comments: