Thursday, September 17, 2009

you don't have to know.

How's school without me? Haha. I ♥ skipping school. :)

So its been two relaxing days for me. I do tons of work at home, way more than I could ever get done in school. ;) Plus, I don't have Bee to put up with, scolding her practically every 15 minutes, telling her to DO HER WORK! :D (I bet she hasn't been doing her work the last two days.) When she found out I'm not coming, she went, "What?! I'll be so distracted".. and when I'm there, she'll go, "Why are you always making my life so difficult?" What a girl eh? :P

I'm all pumped up for my French exam tomorrow, in the negative way. Can't wait for it to be done and over with, cause no more French classes after that, babyy! :) But, I dread it cause I'll probably screw my own head off with the lowest grade eva. What to do? Je n'aime pas le Française!

I'm pretty bumped that I can't go to school tomorrow cause it means I miss the ISCF second meeting. That sucks big time, as Nick in Trill Ride puts it. ;) But, I wouldn't miss my last day to cramp as much French as I can into my head right? :P

Well, till then. I can't wait for SATURDAY! :D

No comments: