Monday, September 7, 2009

If only.

So dreams seem a mile away, I can feel stress building up on me, like I'm a very solid foundation. D: If I were to make my 'If Only' or 'I wish' list right now, it would definitely reach the sky.

I am definitely wishing that Science wouldn't be so complicated, and I could understand it perfectly well, that I wouldn't even have to study for the test.
I am hoping that September 18th will quickly come and I'll be finally free from French classes. But if it quickly comes, I will hardly have time to study.
Could you, oh plain, brown, soil-filled earth, just swallow me up?

Mygawd, what an unproductive day today is.

My mind is whirling. French, ISCF thingy, how next week I need  to free myself from all unnecessary activities, get together slumber with Sarah (when?!), November, birthday ruined, Award's Night - only to have a French exam right after party day!, him, them, that, this, Jon's already planning a Christmas party!

I told him its only  September. :P

Time's running, and I can't stop it. Using every last breath in me to keep up with it. D: Have to get back to work. No worries. I still can smile. :)

P/s. I watched Facing the Giants yesterday and didn't cry. In your face Sapphiraa! :P I mean, I teared a bit, but didn't cry buckets like when I watched Fireproof.

No comments: