Friday, September 4, 2009

catch that dream before it flies.

French class calls, I still haven't started studying for the major exam, and History + Art have been prolonged since like, forever. Its unbelievable that the first week of September just soared by.

Well, today I actually managed to get quite a reasonable amount of work done! :) Math took ages, and I got so frustrated cause I was thinking so hard and everyone was yapping like crazy loud around me. Gosh, got so pissed, I just stood up, marched out of the room and sat down by the computers for 15 minutes till I could go back in. It so happened that Melinda was by the computers and needed my help. :P

And when I walked back in, the peace and quiet was restored. :)

Plus, lunch was a commical affair with guys and "What about me, Sarah?" JOELLL! :D Haha, at the end of chapel, Uncle Kevin was like, "Guys who think they're hot, stand up." And we girls were like, "JOEEL! Stand up!" loools. Not that Joel thinks he's hot (he's not perasan kay), but we do. ;P He's awesomee. Like, some guys actually did stand up cause guys are vain and perasan.

And next week there's no school on Monday (again!) so that means Vickie and I can skip lunch duty again! :D So totally rad eh? :P

I gotta go munch on my yummy chocolate chip cookies and get read for French class. :) Pray I sustain the evils of a different language called Française. Whatever you do, don't learn French. Whatever you do.

Ashley Tisdale Its Alright, Its Okay

No comments: