Tuesday, October 20, 2009


And we can build this dream together
Standing strong forever
Nothing's gonna stop us now


EDIT; So, today (aka, Monday) was classically fun. :D Kat and I, well, we seemed to have eaten something at lunch that made us go terribly high and we were just rambling on about reading assignments, average grades, and essays to Mr. Nicholas. He was like, "okay." hahah.

Basically, I was given this missionary book about the biography of Nate Saint. And you know, the questionnaire, book report paper thingy - and its like, SO BASIC. So Kat and I started asking Mr Nick why this, why that, etc. Then, my sister comes up with this brilliant idea that instead of reading the boring biography about Nate Saint, I should read Through Gates of Splendor.

So, I go up to Mr Nick and explain that I don't want to do a book report on that biography (even if I already finished reading the book!) and whether I could do it on the Gates of Splendor book. Through Gates of Splendor is about the same incident as Nate Saint, etc. And its written by Elizabeth Elliot, Jim Elliot's wife. I've met her before. I am not lying. Awesome right? In Massachusetts, I met her. :) And you know, she's one of those famous people that are humble and don't take any of the glory. Such a role model.

I really have no idea what I'm getting at, but I think being an MK is just so cool. Actually, I don't see why its called MK cause I mean right, why do they say we're just Missionary's KID. Not exactly a missionary, its like, only our parents were, but that's so.. off. I mean, we MKs are missionaries too because we were in the field too. That's why the newest name for it (okay, its pretty old now, but hardly anyone knows this stuff) is TCK.. And being a TCK is pretty awesome.

As Bee puts it, she has to deal with an "African" and an "American" every single day. I think that's so rad.

Bee really loves to bond with me. I told her, "Let's sit with Sarah, Paullyn, and Josh," at lunch, and she was like, "No. We can sit at the table behind that. We can bond!" =_= .... "Er, bee. We bond every single day since I happen to sit beside youu!"

And she says I can read her brain, and she can totally read mine too. :P We were discussing about who could give Bee transport home and this is how it goes..
Kat can't your dad send you home?
*Bee nudges me*
Haz er, he's overseas.
Kat your mom?
*Bee nudges me*
Haz oh uh, she's overseas too.
Kat your brothers?
*Bee nudges me*
Haz umm, they work late.
Kat your cousin?
*Bee nudges me*
Haz um, err. what? uhh. He's not going for badminton. 

I have no idea why she didn't come to school today, but it was sad. I probably shouldn't say this cause she'll be all gloating tomorrow that I missed her. haha. Hopefully, she was a good girl and did her work! Else, I'll totally scold her.

Award's Night is like exactly 1 month away. That's freaky, cause I just can't seem to get into my head that its one month away, and one month flies by like anything. Not that I'm worried. I am in such a carefree mood today. :P Seriously did not feel like singing today. :) But, I think Award's Night will be chill. It'll be a very sweet moment watching them graduate. Ya'know, bittersweet.

Justine was hyperwenting about CS today like she was absolutely obsessed with it. Haha. I really can't seem to understand her huge obsession, I would totally have a huge obsession on something else.

I currently can't wait for my birthday. wheeee. And the fun I'm gonna have this end of the year and the beginning of next year. So, we have 30 hour famine coming up, and maybe a sleepover at my house too. Then, we have my birthday. :D Award's Night shopping with Quel darl. :) Award's Night and sleepover again. :D Jon's Christmas party at my house. ;) Another slumber. Vietnam! Sarah's slumber. ♥

I feel.. awesome incredible! :)
(basically, I think the word 'awesome' is getting way overrated and overused by the '96 babies of our school.)

No comments: