Friday, October 9, 2009

You took the fall, and thought of me. Above All ♥

To You, I give my life
Not just the parts I want to
To you, I sacrifice these dreams
That I hold on to

Your thoughts are higher than mine
Your words are deeper than mine
Your love is stronger than mine
This is no sacrifice
Here's my life

3 words. What a week! But honestly, its been good. I've learned a lot more than I have in 1 year. I didn't really accomplish any work, but this week it's like I was focusing on the spiritual side of life, and I really feel like I'm back on track with God.

On Thursday, Pastor Dennis preached for devotion and he really spoke into my heart. He talked about dying to yourself, your dreams, and give God your life. That was really hard particularly for me, because this whole week I've been thinking seriously about my future (refer to Sunday's and Wednesday's post). I realized I have to give up those ambitions and let God take the steering wheel. If God's will for me is my dreams, then good. But if they're completely different than what I could want, let it be. He's master of my life.

Not like I'm completely fine about giving up my dreams. Hello, I'm human. But it seems that the that certain part of secular world I want to go in is dangerous and it robs your mind. Everyone connects the word "Hollywood" with evil. Why isn't there a soul in Hollywood who makes a difference? Whom people really respect, someone who doesn't only become an idol.

Speaking about respect, I am a huge fan of it. I have very limited respect for people. But, just a recap, what does respect mean? The dictionary defines it as, "esteem for or a sense of the worth or excellence of a person, a personal quality or ability, or something considered as a manifestation of a personal quality or ability".

I take respect really seriously. One cannot simple respect someone without the latter earning that respect. You don't suddenly meet a stranger and gain respect for him. However, as you slowly spend time with that person, his actions may gain respect.

My dream is not only to go into performing and etc, its to gain respect from the world. I know, I have wide dreams, but I also have confidence in myself, and with God I can achieve that. But to gain respect from the world, I must first gain respect from the family, friends, town, country, and then slowly, the world.

I'm sorry if I have ever wronged anyone of you. I am extremely quick to judge and speak badly about a person I don't like. Those of whom I said sorry to in person today, I pray that you'll forgive me and that we'll become good friends. :)

I don't want any enemies in this world. But I don't want just partway friends too. Thankyou for being true friends, yes YOU. And I ask you all, if I have offended you in anyway, if I have been wrong in anyway, please please confront me and tell me so. That's what true friends are for.

You guys have no idea how much I love you. Sarah, Quel, Roberts, WeeYen, Josh, Kelvin, Isaak, Paullyn, Bee, Kathryn, Vickie, Ry, Fer, Saph, Joel, Tommy, Matthew, Grace K, Grace W, Justine, Isaac, Deniece, Charmaine, and..

I'm really glad for the exercise today. It was like, seeing the other side of you all. It was just an amazing breakthrough seeing people going up to people and apologizing. And it was like a breakthrough for me just going up to people and saying sorry before I even thought about being shy.

And I [heart] mental breakdowns. I'm serious. I'm a girl, and I seriously feel that my fellow girlfriends are missing out a lot when they feel ashamed to cry in public. I seriously don't care, or more like, I can't help it. ;)

Keep growing in the Lord. He's just incredible and indescribable. He's the one I can just blabber to about anything. He's the one who's lap is always available for sitting in, and his hugs are the ultimate best. He's the one who's in control of the universe, the earth, your life, and me. Je l'aime beaucoup. :)
Chris Tomlin Amazing Love

No comments: