Wednesday, October 7, 2009

tweets.

♥  I currently feel like talking about CS. ;) [I know you ask, what is CS? I was like that too, till my partner in CS explained.]
  Worship practice went pretty well. I am so happyy. :D
  Plus, its absolutely rad that Josh is back.
  I got a work lamp thingy-ma-jigg and its awesome cause now I can stay up late working my brains out and the parental unit won't know. :P
  Kelvin and I are like peanut butter and bananas friends. I love him and if he doesn't love me, well then, I won't help him with his work. ;)
  I so had the mood swings today, but now I'm perfectly fine. Skipped lunch, didn't feel like joining the girls babbling, didn't feel like eating..
  P.E. was... exasperating.
  I feel honored because of all the complements I receive. I mean, not being proud or anything, but complements seriously make you happy. You should say more. :P
  I seriously can't wait to go to college. I am thinking very seriously about going into Arts but its scary and I don't know exactly major I wanna take in that category. Graphics, Interior Decoration, Performing, Stage Decoration?

No comments: