Friday, October 16, 2009

the currents


With every strike of lightning
Comes a memory that lasts
And not a word is left unspoken
As the thunder starts to crash
EDIT;
Currently; just came back from saying "hello" to my chicken from Joel and Ry. :D They adore my chicken. I know right. Such a farmer. :P
Thinking; Jon is hilariously weird..
Roberts says: brb
Roberts says: I gtg eat dinner
(I continue talking)
ǝzɐɥɔǝzɐɥ says: kay, go eat and call me at like 9.30
Roberts says: I WANNA EAT DINNER
ǝzɐɥɔǝzɐɥ says: I JUST SAID GO EAT!
And I am amazingly rad. :D
Compromised with Joel; Since he insist that randomness and awesomeness are of the male gender, I told him he has to let me have amazingness and radicalness for the female gender. :) wheeee~
Pities Beebee; She is sadly insecure. This afternoon she went about asking people whether they ever wondered if their sibling loved them. Or if they loved their sibling. And then she had this long questionare asking us, "So do you think so and so and I are best friends?" We kept on trying to tell her that best friends is so overrated. Finally, I went, "I think its just Bee who thinks it's highly essential to have one best friend. You know, she just feels too insecure." OMG.
Dreaming; about, well. Nothing actually. My brain has suddenly lost its ability to create weird and amazingly impossible stories. Its sad when you stop daydreaming. ♥
Looking forward; to graduating and getting out of highschool. And COLLEGE, learning how to drive, falling in love, getting married, and having my own children. ;)
Feeling; happy & high. Thee finger is back to its original size. Thanks to Josh. ;) and thanks for the fruit roll too.
Math test, completed! 92%, NO babeyy. Terrible grade, freakish careless mistakes. D: Shoot me already. I so wanted a 94% and above.
ISCF; was rad. Worship was awesome. I love those who actually have to guts to go undignified for Christ. :)
Missing; the K12 gang. Seriously, dang it. Its like, no Grace to talk to, no Matthew to tease, no Tommy to see his latest bad Math results, no Fai who's so hilariously CUTE, no Gilbert who is a total bully. ;)  And Isaac Thong Mun Ho. I haven't seen him in ages.
Going to; watch She's the Man. :D
Chris Tomlin Indescribable

No comments: