Thursday, November 26, 2009


A Jolly Merry Thanksgiving to y'all! :)
There is nothing like turkey, cranberry sauce, and stuffing.
I definitely miss that. =\
--
 I love vacation. I can stare at the wall and talk to myself. :D "Hi, meet Hazel. Hazel, this is hazel." ;) And I also can laugh to myself which is also very entertaining. Today, I watch Prince Caspian again, after having watched it a billion times already. (Just be glad I'm not obsessed with HSM3 like Bee is!)

I just love Edmunds hilarious bluntness. Its like:
Caspian and Susan are kissing and..
Lucy I think when I'm older I'll understand.
Edmund I am older and I don't understand.

Well, anyhow. Wednesday was fun. Went to the old school and the new place, it is absolutely gorgeous. :) Went exploring with Pom. Moved boxes and boxes. Totally got scared of lift doors, well I've been always extremely scared of them. :P Hahah, it was really funny seeing Pom's and Quel's bumbums getting stuck in the lift door though. And when Quel screamed "boo" to an innocent worker in the lift. AHAHA.  I love Yumi burgers and slurpees. :D

But then, I came back and got the worse headache imagined. And I am not making a scene, Jo. Its true. But panadol does wonders. :) And then, I wanted to go to school today but my parents had such a busy day today, I wouldn't of gotten any transport home, so yea. I stayed at home with my anti-social sister who spent 3 hours solving her Math problem. So geekish, I know.

I practically lazed around the entire day. Did some LA, History, Math.. okay. No math. I actually sat down at my desk for 20 minutes 'so-called' doing Math only to realize after those 20 minutes that I didn't even have my pencil with me.

Well, I have nothing more to say except, white nail polished nails are really awesome looking. Except white nail polish is really hard to paint, so I only painted one nail. Hoho, I am so pathetic. :D
Jojo Let It Rain

No comments: