Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Today, I wore Axe body spray. I wasn't tackled by any women. MLIA.
I couldn't help pasting the above, it was just soo funny. However, I totally predict that half my readers do not get the significance of this, so thus, Kat and I shall laugh over it ourselves. :P

So, during a period of 2 days, I've discoved some very interesting things. One of them I discovered only cause I read a whole section of LA outloud to myself. It actually helped me understand it clearly. However, in the midst of my beautiful reading, my sister ran into my room and exclaimed, "ARE YOU TALKING TO YOURSELF?!" I honestly don't know what's wrong with tty-ing. :P

Today, since everyone else was in work, I was able to talk to myself the entire day without disturbance or weird looks. Talking to yourself is surprisingly really fun because you aren't sure which person is talking. Cause you always talk in the first person, not second person. As Joel puts it:

ǝzɐɥɔǝzɐɥ says what do you talk to yourself about?
j(o.o)el says i ask myself how i was
j(o.o)el says and then i told myself i was fine.
j(o.o)el says and then we had common interest
j(o.o)el says so we talked about it.
ǝzɐɥɔǝzɐɥ says OMG, SO CUTE
j(o.o)el says AND WE BOTH AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT CUTE!

Anyhow, back to what I discovered. Although I totally adore the eyes on one's face, and definitely think it is the best feature, I have to admit that the voice is most important. I mean, common. Some guy may have the most melting blue eyes but the scariest voice too, and that totally ruins the outcome.

 I also notice that the more you stare at a picture of yourself, the more you dislike it. I came to this conclusion because for an art activity, I have to sketch myself. The picture I chose of myself is becoming very ugly.

Tomorrow I'm off to school, but sadly I can't take two test that I desperately need to take. So, instead I shall be a good sport and go and help UNpack. :D Help aka talk. If I actually survive cause Joel plans to mock the life out of me. :P And be a third wheel with Josh, wait that makes it a third and forth wheel.
My head is freaking pounding. I shall tchao now. :)

No comments: