Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Life's a game, but it's not fair.

I'm sorry for the lack of updates, but taa! I'm updating. ;P Everyone's like.. "HAZ! Are you gonna update you're blog?" I'm sorry, but I take a considerably long time to write everything nicely.

So, lyd's got an extremely high SATs score and GPA. She got 2350/2400 and 3.9/4 respectively. If you don't see the significance of that, I really don't know what to do. :P I've explained it a billion times to a billion people and they never seem to get it. Scholarships are the goal, babyy. :D

It just hit me that I'm still 14. (: I feel so young and I'm glad. Sarah was telling me that next year there'll be no more older ones in school and that we'll be 16. And I was like, 'Sarah darl, I'm not even 15 yet. I'm still 14.' I love being young. And 14 is the best age you could ever wish for. :) And I still have 2 more weeks to enjoy the pleasures of being 14. *hints!*

I've been busy busy, tons of activities, hardly ANY work done. I didn't do a single page of work during the weekend. D: Neither did I manage to do work at home for both Monday and today. ;) I've always come home really late, not my fault.

Sunday; Joycie's parteyy. Met up with the oldies, I haven't seen some in decades. Fai! :) And I met Matthew's sister. Plus all the others. Hung out mainly with Paullyn, Quel, Pom, Josh, and Kelvin. It was pretty fun, despite the fact that I was... denying it. ;)

Monday; Shopping till we drop with Quel and Lyd. Left school at 3.30 and shopped till like.. 8.30. It was awesome though. Bought a dress for Chech. Tried convincing Quel to buy this really nice dress, but she's so.. undecided. :P I heart Face Shop.

Tuesday; Tchoukball till 5.30ish and then off to Bee's. Played the Wii instead of doing what she wanted me to do, which was teaching her to knit. Argh. I hate knitting. Haha. So instead I played Baseball, Bowling, Tennis, and Golf with Bee on the Wii. Totally got thrashed, except Bowling was quite close. whee. :)

Wednesday and onwards; Tomorrow is PE. I love PE. :D Then, after school I have to.. make a trip to the doctor to check up on my stomach that's always.. giving me problems. ISCF this week is gonna be rad. Movie trailer baby. :D Movie Night next week. Birthday too. :D

Hah. Are you happy, Ry, Jojo, and Tommy? :)

No comments: