Thursday, October 29, 2009

Lyd gets her SATs results tonight at 8pm. :D I totally forgot about it till Isaac was like, "How'd your sister do?" and I was like, blur for a while till it popped into my head.

I shall post her results soon. :) Hopefully she'll get 2000 and above, I know she will though. I mean, right, my sister is a genius. She's make me feel stupid. :P

Speaking of test, I thought I only got 66% on my French test, but you have no idea how hard it is to hear your teacher say numbers in French. I heard 66% but she actually said 77%. Awesomee right? I feel a whole lot better now, my mom was like, "oohh, go take the DELF test in November then!" I was totally against that cause my French has flown from my head and the books are with Naomi. So, no way.

Alrighto, I better go do the evil book report which I have been procastinating. But it'll be good for me and improve thee writing skills. :D I really really wish I was at tchoukball right now. Tchoukball just relieves me of the very odd feeling of... I have no idea what, that I've been feeling the entire week.

P/s. I think 12 and 13 year old boys are the cutest things. Its just their mantality. The way they phrase things. Its so adorable. Timothy and his smart phrases. :) Jaedon, Joel, Marcus. :D And Paul Mae is pretty. wakaka.

No comments: