Monday, November 30, 2009

of popcorn, pickles, and.. CRANBERRY SAUCE.

Ever since that awesome conversation with Joel and CAPLOCKS, I have officially gone high. :D I was like, jumping up and down, screaming my lungs out, dancing around in circles. Joel is BAD influence. ;)

Okay, well not that high. Cause today I did some serious thinking. And in order not to forget all my thoughts, I scribbled it down with the most horrid looking handwritting ever cause my nails were still wet with polish. :) Baby bluee, yea.

Anyhow, my Friday was awesome. It was so.. carefree. :) I popped popcorn in the afternoon and went totally high trying to toss it up and catch it in my mouth. I succeeded and became pro, I am not lying. I love kettle corn, its just.. sooo niceee. :D

Saturday I had to go to the dentist. Which, sucks pretty bad. I waited there for like. hours and the whole checkup thing only took like 5 minutes. My teeth are in such good condition. :)

Sunday was really really busy. Went to church, this singer from the group Boney M was there so they asked her to sing. She sang My Life is in Your Hands and Amazing Grace. Such a powerful voice. :D Then, we went home, at a hasty lunch and then sent my sister off to the Curve. Then sent my mom to Bangsar and then, home again so my dad could NAP. Wooow. Then, off to the Curve where I went shopping. Saw Yunnie in Mackers, she didn't see me. :P Picked up my sis, headed off back to church.

At church, there was this international carol thingy, so different country groups came up and sang. I joined the North America group. :) I discovered that South Africans don't have to be black. Half of their population is white also. They speak Afrikaan, which is basically Dutch. Anyhow, it was really interesting, hearing all the different languages Christmas carols.

After that, headed off to Bangsar again. I love Bangsar. :) So posh.

I have been totally into reading Little Woman for the hundredth time. I just love and admire Amy. She's so artistic and loves light blue, and has such a gentle spirit. And Laurie is just altogether to charming, handsome, and sweet to be realistic. Like, how could such a perfect guy exist?

Today was basically, stares at LifePAC books, procrastinate again. And thought really hard. You wanna know, you wanna know? I know you do.
  • Why does the world rank people by how much money they have, their talents, or looks? Why can't the world see that character and values are more important?
  • Sometimes, I see how ironic it is to talk about something so pointless, things that don't matter much in life. And I wonder, why don't we talk about something more meaningful?
  • I want to be a girl full of spirit and gracefulness. :)
  • I look for a guy with charming manners who has courage and honesty. I guess I think that looks aren't that important anymore; good character makes one handsome.
  • I think 15 is a turning point. I feel so much older than 14, so much more matured, and you definitely realize more and understand more. No wonder its called bittersweet.
Okay, enough rambling. I think I've taken 3 hours just to write all this. Its really frustrating how long it takes to update one simple post. :P tchao.

No comments: