Friday, December 4, 2009

candy vs. sweets

Joel and I were planning to go HIGH, but instead we got carried off when Jo didn't know what SNOW SPRAY was. Like, omg. So yea. Then we moved on to Swedish fish and thus, starts the argument of candy or sweets. Honestly, which sounds better? Go vote on the poll in the sidebar. Yes, you.

Anyway, this week has been totally awesome. :D I've been keeping myself busy, whether at school, in the mall(s), or at home. Christmas is almost coming, I am so excited. I say this a million times, but I repeat - I just love Christmas.

Tuesday I headed off to new school. Helped put records into the files and all while I waited for the others to arrive. Sarah came next, with lots of hugs from Celine too.We wandered around aimlessly with nothing to do. Haha, then Raquel came and thus, we started on the library. National Geography. :D

Then, we walked out for lunch and practically took a nice long walk. It was good for Joel since he can benefit from it, but I am skinny enough. HEH. Anyway, I just love guava in that asam juice/sauce, whatever its called.

After that, we were totally unproductive, went high, walked to 7-11, bought CANDY. Laughed, talked, till everyone slowly left, and then I left too. That was my Tuesday.

Wednesday, I went to Raquel's. Arrived @ 9.30. Chit chat, left to print a picture for Michelle's pressie, headed off to 1U. Shopping! Omg, we went to this Famous Amos stall and bought gummy bears and Cola gummies too. 100grams for RM4.50. So we managed to do perfectly 100grams. Not 99, not 101. 100. We are brilliant. Then we got a free cookie each. :D

Went to Kitschens, Cotton On.. OH OH OH. Cotton On is just.. amazing. I found a really nice pair of shorts that actually fit. :D And a white shirt that's really nice. And and.. singlets with the cardigan. OMG, so nicee. I feel into rapture. Except, I had no money.

Off we went to Sakae Sushi. On the way, stopped by at InqBox and saw the nail sponge thingy. The thing to put like patterns on your nail, omg. :D And then we stopped by at Sticky, you know, the shop that makes the rock candy. Zomg. There was no body there and Raquel & I were all "oo" and "aa"s that the guy gave us two free rock candies. YAY!

Sakae Sushi was fab. Oh, did I mention that I had my handy dandy calculator with me? I am just brilliant, I know. December sales are all 10%, 20%, 50%, 70% etc. So in came the calculator to calculate how much so and so item cost after discount. How rad. So yea, sushi totaled up to exactly RM9.70. :) It was yummy. I just love sashimi. :D

After that and going back to Cotton On to buy Quel's cardigan, we headed off to Michelle's. Arrived there, ate very little as Quel and I had just eaten. Michelle's sister, Danielle, is extremely tall! But she's a really nice girl, pretty friendly. :D And her brother, Joel, hahaha. Adorably cute and helpful. We had a treasure hunt and I was team captain of the winning team. :) Got this beautiful necklace. Got my face covered with floor. ;)

Wednesday night, my sister suddenly had this mood to set up for Christmas, so we did. Dragged the 'fireplace' out of my room. Hung up the cards and stockings and put out the rugs. :) Set up this little miniature Christmas village on the coffee table made out of Lincoln Logs, pipe cleaners, cotton, paper, ribbon, and well yea, SNOW SPRAY. I just love it. On thursday, we did more touch-ups. Added another house, more snow, a hill, a lake, etc. :)

Then, on Thursday night, went shopping again. This time to the Curve. Got more Christmas decorations. Checked out Elianto nailpolish. I didn't see the RM1 type. Very disappointing! D:

Today, we finished up the deco. Put the Christmas wreath sorta thingy on the top of the fireplace with candles and whatnot. Hung up the lights, did the last touches. Etc. :) All that Christmas prep stuff. Its fun though. And I really really wish I could have a real white Christmas like I did years ago. Christmas just doesn't seem like Christmas without cold weather.

Anyhow, I feel really like.. jelly now. You know, so lifeless and formless and emotionless. Holidays are not benefitual when you waste away and become unproductive. I definitely need to do some spring cleaning of my life. Well, you could say Winter Cleaning. ;) I'm so gonna go swimming tomorrow and work out all the fats I've accumilated. Swimming just makes me feel so refreshed.

Okay, last but definitely not least, birthday wishes. :)

on the 2nd of December..
Happy Birthday Michelle (:
So thanks for being a good friend, for your awesome piano skills
and being a great role model. I respect you in many different ways.
I had fun at your party! God bless ya!

on the 3rd of December..
Happy Birthday Daddy (:
You're the best dad I've ever had, and the only one too. :D
Thanks for going crazy with me and all the crazy things we do.
I love you very bery much. xoxo.

Till then. :) Keep loving, smiling, hoping, wishing.
Christmas is coming. :)
Hilary Duff Come Clean

No comments: