Saturday, November 14, 2009

say it again to me.


Why not take crazy chance 
Why not do a crazy dance
If you lose the moment 
You might lose a lot
So why not?

Thursday and Friday (and today of course) has been a blast! Are you ready for a "this happened, then that happened" sorta diary update. I dislike writing these, and I bet sometimes they're freaking boring, but I shall make it interesting since it was 2 very awesome days.

Basically, its been Awards Night backdrop all the way. I hardly even open a LifePac book, yes imagine the pressuree. D: I am so behind in my work! Anyhow, the backdrops getting along well, its gonna be the awesomest backdrop for Awards Night ever made (so far). :D Cause well, next year, you never know, we might make an even better one.

So, all the sewing was done on Thursday and I was out of things to for the helpers to do. Had a long chat with Josh about stitches and which stitch we should use and etc. My awesome brothers from another mother were totally being unproductive and Jon started patting Joel on the back singing this super weird and cute song, HAHA. It goes like this:

Soft kitty, warm kitty,
Little ball of fur.
Happy kitty, sleepy kitty,
Purr, purr, purr.


Jon is so hilarious. Then at lunch, was walking up with my two brothers and they started singing it together. I was like, soo omg. It was so funny. We sat down and they started singing it to Chanelle but in the end it was just Jon singing cause Joel and I were.. having a laughing attack.

Friday was basically the same. No more.. sewing, because some genius forgot her sewing kit, I wonder who that genius was. ;) I had to do some measurements of cloth and that involves math and Joel & even Timothy were all like, "Why are you doing Math?!" Hello, its measurements. ;P Anyhow, Jo was sleepy and he started singing that song to Michael. Like, wth.

We worked hard, 'cutted' out terribly un-proportional stars and painted them. Went high with Esther, got mocked by Joel (He just loves to mock me), screamed "Eeeeee". :P Finished a whole lot! So happy. Figures were made secure and stand-able, graphics finished, only leaving letters to do.

Chapel came, I missed the video, but worship and the preaching was good. Went down, lounged on the VIP couch watching the guys labor putting up stars in the 'sky'. Then, there was all the setups and crepe paper on the lights which Nathaniel, Michael, and I did very unsuccessfully. They were so scared of the ladder, I decided to go up myself, but I wasn't tall enough. ;P

Sarah, Kat and Bee finally arrived so Bee took Justine and I back to her house to freshen up. We totally petted Roanne (spelled as Roan) and put her in this little bee suit. Adorable. There were these wings and this hood with the antennas but her head was too big so we couldn't put the hood on. Bee so spoils her dog, but I don't blame her. There's one whole shelf in her wardrobe for Roanne's clothes and she even has SHOES (which she doesn't wear). That dog is like another child. :P

Arrived at Movie Night, Bee wouldn't come in! Haha, got put in charge of free drinks and sandwiches, ate too much sugar (probably the cause of going high later on), and drank a zillion cups of drinks. Movie started late and ended late but it was fun. :) Sat with Jojo who was slightly irritated about how noisy it was and how he couldn't concentrate. The movie was paused kinda halfway and thats when...

I was called up and yea, they sang happy birthday to me for the... second time. :P And I had a cake and an imaginary candle. :P And Weeyen went all lame. ;) Thank you Sarah, Kat, and Bee for the cake! I highly doubt that Bee did any of the baking.

This is when the excitement begins. It was actually the intense part of the movie, like the final game against the Soviets and like.. Pom came and we totally spazzed. Started spotting out the "hot" guys. :P It'll be like, the bald man comes onto the screen and we're all "THERE, THERE, THERE!!" *points* and then Pom's high pitch HAHAH. :P Jojo was actually rating guys with us. :D He was like, "Imagine if all girls had taste like this." OMG, it was so funky.

And Marcus came! :) He was like, all shocked that everyone was like, "OH, are you Marcus?" Oops, so my bad. :P Jojo and I were all talking about couples throughout the movie.

Movie Night sadly ended, we cleaned up, etc. and finally I went home at around 11 with Jennifer. :) I was like, "Okay, bye weeyen. Bye Justine." When Keiffer was like, "OH, is it 12 yet? Let's sing.. Happy birthday to youuu." And I'm like stuck standing there while they all sang, yet again. In the end, I was like, "Let's just GO, Jennifer." and we ran out on them singing. :P

That was all in a day, and I totally crashed my bed when I arrived home.
--
November 14, 2009 officially marks the day I turn 15. Sadly, yesterday was the last day of the glorious age 14. I woke feeling so dizzy and extremely burdened. Terrible start of a day, but anyway. It is not nice turning 15. It just seems, really really old. I love being 14. :)

Of all days, I cleaned my room and watched the bathroom. I know, I am such a good girl. :P Then, I went online, checked my oh-so-many facebook wishes, thankyou guys! :D Then, I went swimming and did 7 nice long laps. :) I love the water. I feel so at home in it. However, the chlorine was extremely strong, so my eyes smart like anything now.

Anyhow, its been a great day, and I wanna thank you all for the wishes, cake, everything. You guys are awesome, but y'all know, I am awesomest eh? :)

P/s. Happy birthday to the girl who shares this day with me. Megan!

Marie Digby Say It Again

No comments: