Wednesday, November 11, 2009

two is better than one.

First of all, I wanna thank you for all my very devoted helpers with the backdrop. :D
♥ A big thankyou to Melinda my co-worker in crime. ;) Without you, my stress level would of been to extreme limits, it would be indescribable.
♥ I love my Jojo. He's so awesomely helpful and always makes sure I'm okay and no longer frustrated. And cute. I mean seriously, he is CUTE.
♥ Thanks to all my other helpers: Timothy, Raquel, Nicholas, Michael, Esther, Melissa, James, Ian, Nathaniel, Josh. I think I mentioned all. You guys are great.
♥ Thank you, Ms Cath and Ms Colleen, for buying supplies, supervising us, etc.
♥ Thank you, Jon, for being there to destress me and act stupid (WITHOUT A BRAIN) and using my paper to write that sign. ;)

Secondly, I've generated some thoughts.
I've realized that the stronger one's relationship with another becomes, you began to discover the bad sides of one and sometimes, you forget the good.
Somehow it seems that once you see the bad parts of a person, you suddenly lose all respect and love for that person and start treating him/her differently.
I didn't know that life would be so difficult at this age. Looking in the future leaves me feeling so insecure about bigger problems I'll face out there.
I really wish I could have a drastic change in my life. Like, migrate to another country, start life again. I know that if that does happen, I'll cry my eyes out, but only be reminded that I wanted it.
I've come to realize that some conversations and some things we often talk about is just pointless. Like, it doesn't even matter anything anymore. It must be puberty. You know, the whole process that I'm maturing and things people (who are younger than me) talk about don't interest me anymore.

And..
•I failed my very first Math test in my entire lifetime. D: 1010. So bummed, I know. I'm waiting for my sister to come home from work to get me more points.
•Been doing a ton of preparation for Award's Night and I'm not really excited about it. Backdrop, choir, and worship team.
•Movie Under the Stars is this Friday. :D You should definitely come, yes YOU. Buy tickets from Quel or Kat. Its gonna be fun.
•Zoe's birthday is tomorrow, so I shall do my awesome post for her... right below. :D
•MY BIRTHDAY! :)
--
SO, for my absolutely rad, awesome, terrific, pretty, HOT, girlfriend of mine.. this is dedicated to YOU.


A Jovial 13th Birthday to You
Welcome to teenager life. It isn't exactly smooth sailing. ;)

Thank you for being an awesome friend, little meime, partner in sharing secrets with, and everything else. I really really miss you, and I can't believe it's almost a year since you moved to Australia. School without you is dreadfully different from last time, but I survived, and I know you did too. :D I love you like I love a billion Sweedish fish and gummy bears. You are the very best.

Lots of hugs and pokes from your very loving,
Haz. :D

No comments: