Wednesday, December 9, 2009

everything to me (:


He's more than a story
More than words on a page of history
He's the air that I breath
The water I thirst for
And the ground beneath my feet
He's everything to me


I'm going to have my own website soon. So, there won't be anymore irritating .blogspot.com thing. How brilliant is that! :D

So so, today I headed off to school again. Went to school yesterday as well, with only the company of Paul Mae, but it was fun. We went high complaining. Like Bee always says, "I want to complain". :D Today, went there. Did my Science 909 test early in the morning. I GOT 100% YAY! :D Josh, Ry, Vicks, and Joel came. Sat and talked while studied. Took my Bible 1102 test. Got 90%, not bad. I expected it to be hard, and actually did better than I thought I would. :)

Then, we were all starved when Ms Cath decides to go to 1U. Jo and I couldn't decide whether we wanted to go so in the end, we decided not to. So instead, Josh, Jo, and I went off for lunch. Made fun of my Americanism, how horrid. :P Ate really slow. Everyone was waiting for me to finish. ;) Heard Josh talk his first SCIENCE talk with Mr Nicholas. Jo and I were like.. *blank faces*.

After that, we went back when Josh deserted us. The only reason why we didn't go to 1U was so that we wouldn't leave Josh all alone in school, and then HE LEAVES. :O So, yea. Jo and I totally went bored. We walked back and forth around the center (cause I was impatiently waiting for my test results) and I practically crapped the whole time. It was like, Jo couldn't get a word in otherwise. Talking is SO entertaining. Then, we headed off to 7-11, bought CANDY, and went to the playground. Sat in the scorching sun for the longest time ever, headed back to the center and yea.

Here comes the part about the toilet! hahah. Last week, the girls' toilet was locked, so we were forced to go into the GUYS' TOILET. So, yesterday, I, thinking the girls' toilet is locked, went into the guys' toilet to check if there was anyone there first. As there was only me and pom, we had no guy to help us check. :P So, I go in, start kicking each stall, when ONE DOESN'T OPEN. And I went screaming out. It was so FREAKY. haha. Its like.. I went into the guys' toilet when some dude was in there. =O Well, so I'm like.. waiting for the dude to come out when another worker walks in. SO DESPAIRING. Then, I discovered that the GIRLS' TOILET WAS ACTUALLY UNLOCKED. ZOMG.

I tell you, I do not like the toilets there. Its like, yesterday I had the bad experience PLUS pom and I realized there's no toiletpaper or paper towels OR any ledge to put something DOWN ON. I'm serious. Its like.. my soap bottle. Pom had to HOLD it. And then, today, the whole place was like.. flooded. D: Terrible.

Anyway. We came back to the center and went to the Science lap to play with some Scientific electrical thingy-ma-jigg. It was really interesting. Like, all the currents, ohm, volts, etc. We learned Morse code and then connected it to this motor. Then we lit up a lighbulb! AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION, JONATHAN ROBERTS.. connecting a lightbulb to a battery is not going to make it light up. Well maybe it might, but you have to connect it with wire.

Yea, so we spent like a good 45 minutes playing with that thing. I can't believe I actually understood like.. half of it. D: My Science is terrible. Science just doesn't run in the Chang family. THAT'S WHY I'M SO HAPPY I GOT 100%! :D

So, yea. That was practically my day and yesterday. :) Hm, I have to go renew my passport tomorrow and my passport picture which I took yesterday looks.. weird. Its like, I look fine in it, except my hair looks horrid. Cause you have to push all your hair to the back behind your ears and that looks retarded.

Gosh, I am so rambling away. Haha. I love talking. Its like, if I am sitting beside two people who aren't talkative next year at school, I shall be so intimidated. It'll be so scary. And I wouldn't be able to do work. But then again, I am so friendly, I shall just talk to anyone I sit beside. :)
Avalon Everything to Me

No comments: