Friday, December 11, 2009


So breathe it in and breathe it out
Listen to your heartbeat
There’s a wonder in the here and now
It’s right there in front of you
And I don’t want you to miss
The miracle of the moment.


I am so content. :) Went to 1U today and spent 5 full hours just simple shopping. :D My mom, sister, and I spent altogether less than RM200. Not bad eh? :D I spent like RM80 on my stuff. I am such a shopaholic. And Cotton On is the best best. I bought shorts and a cardigan thingy. Omg, so rapturous.

Also, I did Christmas shopping. Still haven't bought anything for Lyds. It's just so hard to buy her something that she'll like! Its like, she doesn't even know what she wants. :-O When she goes to the awesomest place to shop ever next year (USA), she probably won't buy anything. When I go, I shall spend billions if I don't have discipline. Well, I'll probably ask my sister to buy this and that for me. ;P

Yesterday, I went to the passport place in HELP and yea. It was so torturous. After 1 hour of waiting, I had already finished my math book. I sat staring aimlessly at nothing and listening to the never ending numbers repeated in Malay for hours.

Christmas. Countdown of 14 days. As it draws nearer, it makes me think - What does Christmas mean to you? Usually Christmas is such a furry of activities. You have caroling sessions to attend, you rush here and there shopping for presents, you go to Christmas parties, you plan for lunch and dinner on that day, you decorate your house, you think about what to wear.. the list continues. Often, people go around getting ready to celebrate it, but half of them know the true meaning. They think Christmas is all about candy canes, snow, Santa Claus, stockings, presents, and Christmas trees. Is that all?

I love the presents, all the decorations and goodies, but that isn't all. It burdens me when people don't realize the true joy of Christmas time. Its the day that Christ was brought into the world. I don't know whether you realize this, but without that present we received 2009 years ago, no one would be living now. That gift brought us joy, love, peace... and redemption. That certainly beats all the gifts I've ever received.

I want this Christmas to be different. I want others to fully understand the real meaning of it. I want everyone to be rejoicing. Just thinking about some little abandoned child half across the world not having fun on Christmas day makes me so sad. Jesus came on Christmas day just because he loved me. He loved me. He still does. So many people in this whole wide world long for someone who would just simple love them. But I don't feel that ever, because I know that someone loves me. So so much.

Oh, I am so happy. December is such a joyous month. And I want to share that joy with everyone. And I want to be more like Him daily. :)

Don't miss that miracle that happened on Christmas day 2009 years ago.

No comments: