Thursday, January 14, 2010

Like woah


  • I am in the most amusing mood currently. Like, I feel like laughing but there's nothing funny to laugh at.

  • Kelvin and Brandon are over @chez moi, studying hard at the living room table. How amazing.

  • Today I just realized who Ryan's brother, Luke, is. He was talking to Meara and it just popped into my head that he might be Ryan's brother. I had to clarify with Michael and he was like, "OMG, you didn't know?!"

  • Staying back after school consist of playing with Dennis and babysitting Ariel. Plus, I met Nelson who actually has patience for the little juniors. They all ran at him and hugged him and then when I came, they all attacked me instead. ;) But its so cool that he likes little kids. He was like helping Ariel to put on his shoe. So cuteee.

  • I am stuck at the plot incidents of my short story. Its really hard to make it interesting and short.

  • Time to finish off the activities from the evil LA book and study for the LPT tomorrow. So, for now - tchao.

4 comments:

joel said...

HAH. SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAMMM. I WIN! WOOOO. WOOO. you know. you should get a CHATBOX or something like that. whatever you do have on websites. because the small little "Leave a comment" is not unnoticeable. :)

hazelchazel said...

"Is not unnoticeable" That means IT IS NOTICEABLE, bumbum.

And yes, I want to get a chatterbox, but Wordpress doesn't allow you to add one. So that's #1 reason why yeaa, websites are really hard to be CONTENT with. So you shall have to be content with pressing the NOTICEABLE button. ;)

And how dare you forsake me for cartoons. I hate you.

joel said...

haha. well... actually i meant to say it was NOT NOTICEABLE. but i guess you know what i mean. but you're just making fun of mee. :P
Cartoons are nice okayyy. :)

hazelchazel said...

Of course I know what you mean. I was definitely making fun of you and your TYPO error. Because someone was making fun of me when I called Mr Mayor, Mr Major instead. And that was a one letter difference. NOT NOTICEABLE and NOT UNNOTICEABLE is a TWO word difference. HAH.

I'm learning about cartoons/comics, whatever, in Art. :)