Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Something More

I hate angry moods. But I can't stop getting them because I have a PERFECTLY GOOD REASON TO BE ANGRY. If I could make a whole "I hate..." list, it would go to a million and one items.

  • I hate Malaysia.
  • I hate cliques.
  • I hate school.
  • I hate parents who never let me have any form of FUN cause they expect me to work my butt off till July 2011, and who knows what happens after that.
  • I hate immature people.
  • I hate it when people expect too much from me.
  • I hate people who mock others that are less fortunate.
  • I hate people who have no values.

I'm trying my hardest to love, but I'm sorry. Its really hard.

So, school. Resource 1 is SO noisy, but I still manage to contain my patience and like a good little girl, finish all my work. And plus, I have to stay back practically everyday, with cute Ariel (sp?) and his afro hairstyle. He is so adorable. Today, he was going crazy being super lion (?) and attacking Gong. I finally got him to calm down and draw. So, he's sitting and drawing when Gong starts singing, "I'll meet you at the hotel room". Ariel stands up, saying, "Come, I'll meet up" and walks very soberly towards Gong. Upon reaching Gong, he kinda falls on him, especially when Gong was trying to avoid him. Pom and I had a fit laughing. HAHA.

There are like 17 new students. I've said hi to so many of them that I've forgotten all their names. Plus, the conversation is so standardized.

I say: Hi, what's your name?

Person says: so and so.

I say: Oh, how old are you?

Person says: blah, blah. (its usually 14, 15, 16)

I say: what grade are you in?

Person says: etc.

__________________________

END OF CONVERSATION

I've still yet to find the person who will say all in one breath the answer to all those questions before I even have a chance to ask. That person would be absolutely rad. :P

Oh, and where am I sitting? At the far left against the wall. And Sarah's sitting at the far right against the wall. Its a huge distance to walk all the way there. And I'm between.. oh who do you know! Bee and Kelvin. The cousins and the same people I sat between last year. Not that I mind. At least neither are intimidating.

And on the random note:

I MISS MY DARLING CHORCH JONATHAN DANIEL ROBERTS.

However, I shall not complain. At least I have my very awesome Jojo still around after losing the other siblings. He is such a comfort to me. :) And adorably cute. He had to explain this verse in devotion today and it was like, "It's important because... well... you will die. if you don't have discipline... you will die. So yea... you should have discipline so... you don't die." And then he prayed at lunch time and he emphasized like every single word. SO CUTE. :)

I have a Math test and Art alternate test to study for, so tchao.

I KNOW, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?! I FREAKING FAILED MY ART LPT. D: Well, I could of gotten like an 80% but then I decided not to fight for any points cause I want a higher average. And the first time you take an alternate, your self test scores remain the same, so yea. I still can get a high average. :D So, I will take my alternate. taadaaa.

Oh, and fyi, angry mood is almost gone. ALMOST.

No comments: