Saturday, January 9, 2010

Pony tails, toilet paper, and jump shots.

A whole week of school has gone by. I'm beginning to adjust to it and its actually pretty fun. Getting to know the new students is really interesting. I mean, its like Sarah with the scarfs and Nielson with the nose. HAHA. And Beatrice who reminds me of Saph. And Jason, the one that looks like Terrence. =.=

Lunch on Friday was the most interesting element. We were discussing the opposite of sour, bitter, salty, and sweet. In the end, it seems like sweet is the opposite of all the other three. Its so confusing. Well, then, we were eating with all the juniors cause we had chapel practice. And so Abagail's mother was like, "you guys are part of the younger ones is it?" HAHA. Sarah was like, "Well, yeaa. We wanted to feel YOUNG, so we joined them." xD

Later on, we called Nielson to join us and questioned him about his nose. He had one of those sticker thingies on that help him breath. Cause according to him, he can't breathe in air-conditioned rooms. And Sarah was like, "Why don't you just use cellophane tape?" AHAHAHA. He was so speechless. And then, later on she asked him, "Where do you church?" And Ry and I were like, "Sarah, you don't say that! Church is not a verb!" She is so hilarious, and the way Nielson responds is so funny, he's like very polite. I'm sure deep down inside he's kinda freaked by her weirdness. ;)

Oh, not to forget, I adore all the little juniors that run around. There's so many of them, you don't know who half of them are! But they're so cute. Rachel, who always comes and says, "Hi Hazel" in the most adorable way... Thuliana, who shares all her secrets with me... Joshua, who is the definition of charm. Seriously. He won't talk to you though. It took me five minutes to convince him to tell me his name. And especially my adorable, CUTE, full of handsome potential Denis. HE IS SO CUTE. I was like, walking to the canteen when I saw him and he was like, "HI! Hug me!" And then after school, I was like practically holding five bags and he ran into me and started hugging me and clinging to me while I was walking. Aww, soo cutee.

You should be jealous. I live in the same apartment block as Denis. So I can see him anytime I want.

Chapel yesterday went quite okay. There was no kick pedal thingy for the base drum, which is so pathetic. Sarah and I searched the entire store room for at least 20 minutes going through every single box. I guarantee you, it's not there. However, thank God for Fer who could still play the drums without it.

After chapel, Quel, Mel, Ry, and I all squished into the back seat of my car and headed off to my house. Upon arriving, they all 'ooo'ed and 'aaa'ed over my sister's cut wrist (story shortly following, HAHA). After awhile of talking and in code too - "the sun, moon, and stars passed by" - we headed to the swimming pool area. Played with snow spray, camwhored, took jump shots, hung out and talked. :) I want the pictureesss! :D

Had a dinner of pasta and salad and then Ry had to leave. After that, we went down to go swimming. It was cold. We swam a bit, hung out by the side of the pool, and talked yet again. Went up around 9ish, and while we were all taking turns to shower, Sarah arrived.

Watched Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging. We decided against watching it while Ry was here, for very good reasons. Haha. Typical chick flick movie, British accents, and Aaron Johnson. What to expect.

After doing what girls are best at - aka. stalking alert - we went to bed and talked till, no idea what time. 2ish, 3? I kinda drifted off in the middle of it, I am sure I did. Haha.

Next morning, all we practically did was eat. I'm serious. We baked a scrumptious bacon and egg pie for breakfast. After eating it, we walked to Jaya Grocer where we shopped for ingredients for sushi! And bough gummy bears. <3 Back at home, we start making sushi, eat it, drink Miso, and then everyone started leaving.

I definitely need the pictures of our awesome snow sprayed names, jump shots, and self-timer ones. :)

Well, welcome to the new website. Although there's no freaking CBOX (!!), please click COMMENT below and leave a comment. That's if, you actually bother.

10 comments:

saph said...

Huh? who on earth is beatrice and she reminds you of me? whoa! =D

Justine said...

DENISSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! :D

Melissa said...

HI HAZEL! *ahem ahem* I do bother on commenting on this post. ;D hahaha. Anyways, you blogged about the slumber so quickly! :O

I tried to upload all of the photos on facebook earlier just now but it failed a couple of times so I'm just gonna upload them on blogger as soon as possible by tomorrow yeah? I'm so sorry if it's gonna take a long time cause there's like, 167 photos to be exact. Haha. :D

Thanks once again for a great sleepover! Do you think we can have another like, this coming week? Heh. :P

Raquel said...

I am confuse. Your blog is mixed with wordpress, hazelchazel.com and blogger. O.O

Aaron Johnson is HANDSOME :)

hazelchazel said...

Haha. She's a new girl. Who's like, Raquel's age. But anyway, she reminds me of you just because.. I dunno. You guys kinda talk alike. Well, she's really friendly so you should get to know her. :D

hazelchazel said...

Haha, I knowww. So adorable. :)
You should come visit more often, btw.

Oh, good luck on your SATs too. You'll do finee. :D

hazelchazel said...

Hahah. Well, it doesn't take long to blog about it. I'm sure it'll take you long to cause there's like 167 pictures to upload. LOL. But I shall steal once you've updated. :)

I'm glad you had fun. Hmm, another slumber? haha. Well, I guess we could meet up somewhere else again, but yeaa. Maybe not a slumber. School's stressing me out too much, with all the work I have to complete and everything. But we have to do something for your birthday though! :D

See ya sometime next week when you come to school again. hahah. :)

hazelchazel said...

It isn't confusing. Its just that I imported my Blogger post here and framed my domain (hazelchazel.com) to my Wordpress. Its very complex, its just nicely combined. :P

He's okay only. His hair makes him handsome. Like, when he's swimming, he doesn't look hot. Cause his hair is like, pushed back and yeaa. HAHA.

Jiayu said...

OMG Denis is soooo cute!!

hazelchazel said...

OMG, I know right. Haha. He is so adorable. He kept pulling me around the place and then he sat on my lap for the longest time after school. :) And then, when it was time from him to go home, he gave me a hug. I love the eyes!