Friday, February 12, 2010

chinese v's and w's

To start of my oh-so-brilliant post about how hectic and classical this week has gone.. here's a really nice saying from my friend's status in fb.
A woman's heart should be so hidden in God that a man needs to seek Him in order to find her.

I think that contains such brilliant truth. I definitely want my heart hidden in God. And it's certainly a MUST that my man seeks God first.

Well, my week has been crazy. My sister left for US last Saturday, my mom was in the Philippines, so that leaves my dad and I. Things I've discovered?

  • I am a violent dishwasher. Spuds just go, everywhere.

  • Its hard to estimate how much two people will eat. I either cook way too much or too little. =.-

  • Know that pasta expands, a lot. Dinner yesterday was classic. I cooked enough pasta for 6 big guys. :O

  • As a result, we had pasta for breakfast and lunch as well.

  • Math tests are really easy. I've been getting 99% on my Math tests, twice. Go 1103 and 1104! :)


Anyhow, the greatest news of all is that I have a Mommy again. :D Thank gosh. No more attempts of cooking dinner, not as much housework.. now I can just focus on work and rest.

Okay, off to do more LA, Bible, History - whatever. I'm really glad I have a 4 day weekend. Since last week, all I've been doing is housework, eat, study and sleep. I NEED FREE TIME. Movies, here I come.

No comments: