Tuesday, February 16, 2010

thunderbolt!

#o1. I desperately need a new display pic for my Twitter, facebook, this website, wherever. :-O But due to lack of DIGITAL CAMERA...

#o2. ...no more camwhoring. D:

#o3. I cannot wait for this week to get by. Cause off to S'pore I go. :D To go shopping, and swim with the dolphins. :)

#o4. That was meant to be a surprise. :D I am soo excited. Dolphins are just.. awesomee. :) and friendly. And protective, I think?

#o5. AHAHA. Weeyen's fun fact in 'the letter' was Dolphins sleep with one eye open and one eye closed because one side of their brain can't stop functioning so that leaves one eye open. Sarah, Kat, and I were sure we could win the Fly fm fun fact competition with this one. =.-

#o6. That reminds me, Weeyen is so lame. He ends his letters with "Rescue is coming". OMG. REALLY? I AM SO GLAD. (I hope you sense the sarcasm)

#o7. The hot Malaysian weather is really affecting me. I got sick on Sunday, nice day to fall sick, huh? And I keep getting headaches, dried throats, etc. Ugh.

#o8. Oh, did you know that I'm born exactly 9 months from Valentine's Day? If you don't get that, I don't know what to say. ;) No wonder there's so many birthdays in November. HAHA.

#o9. I am going to make orange juice with my never ending supply of oranges. I am serious, I have like at least 50 oranges and 20 jars of CNY cookies and biscuits. That's a lot. Plus, I have no sister around to become FAT with moi. d:

#o10. If I could take all Lyd's angpaos for myself, I'd be double rich. :D Sadly, I'm such a good girl to save them all. Oh no, actually. I STOLE 'EM. :)

#o11. I can't wait for my sister to come home cause she has a huge bag of BEEF JERKY and CANDIES. And I can go crazy high. :D

#o12. You get what I mean, the weather affecting me? :P

1 comment:

Apple Juice Recipes said...

Just looking around for information on juice recipes (to supplement my current information base) when I stumbled upon your page, excellent post I must add, I'm more the wiser as a result.