Friday, March 26, 2010

dreaming the impossible

Its definitely been a crazy week. Managed to cramp LPT, Field Trip report, and the main opening of Next Degree all into 5 days. :D  It was extremely time consuming, but hey! It was worth it. :) I feel very accomplished. (Other than the fact that my Science is stalling, yea.)

The coming weekend and week is gonna be packed too. Need to catch up on my Science so I can take test on the 31st. Memory verse needs to be memorized. Last LPT next Wednesday, crazzzyyyy. :\ I've done 34 LPTs so far, so I feel pretty happy. You should feel happy for me too. I'm closer to graduation and college. Wheee.

I also have a job for this weekend. RM 15/hr. You should be jealous. My sister is at least. Cause she only gets like what, RM6 per hour. Hoho. :D Graphic designing for Panasonic's website.

Field Trip report was definitely an experience I shall never forget. Yesterday, I stayed all the way back to 5.30pm finalizing the report and presentation. Bee and I are so fit after walking everywhere. :P Although there were a few factors, I think we did pretty good.

OMG. You wanna know what smart thing I did. Well, us team leaders had to pick slips of paper to see who would go first for presentation. Guess what genius number I picked? #1 (hjdshbbjikdhcdjskbjh!!)

But thankyou's to my wonderful team who put hard effort into it. :)

You know, it's just so amazing how God makes some person intervenes into your life at the most random odd moments when you're feeling all out of sorts, but woah! It makes your day. :)

Let me elaborate. So, yesterday I'm sitting in front of my computer doing the last touches of the powerpoint. I'm all stressed and everything when... a popup comes up and says, "Matthew Tan says: ....."

WOW. :D Its so surprising that he would actually start an MSN conversation with me. Haha. Not like we don't talk, its just that. Yea. He doesn't start conversations. ;)

So we're talking and he goes:

Matthew Tan says:
i not sure haha
see la

hazelchazel™ says:
its "I'M not sure." not "I not sure"
;p
Matthew Tan says:
OK LA
i have enough CORRECTIONS
xD
i will the chance to get u back

hazelchazel™ says:
....... i will the change to get u back?
OMG
YOUR ENGLISH
Matthew Tan says:
opps
get*
sry la
i see wrong d
eh
not
i just
for
get
to
type
the
GET
xD
take tat
xD

hazelchazel™ says:
FORGOT.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Matthew Tan says:
asfhdinhnfiohnjsbdf
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
xD
better off not talking


Hahaha. That totally made my day. I miss himm. D:

Anyway, on Wednesday, I attended a prayer meeting at Grace. Worship led. It was a very small group, but that doesn't matter. It was awesomee. :)



Pretty girly-girls who are amazing. :)


Today's Next Degree went pretty well. A good turnout from other schools. Plenty of jokes. Sarah, Saph, and Yunnie were laughing like craazzyyy. HAHA. I really liked the song at the end. :)

Well that was basically my week. Just on a random note, I'm so freaking glad for people God has put into my life. I've always wanted my very own blood related older brother (what girl does not want that?!) but if I have Jon, Matthew, and Joel - I'm perfectly content. I love you guys. :) Thank you, Jon, for always being there when I needed a shoulder to cry on, literally. I hope you'll be a great influence in college as well. Thank you, Matthew, for always distressing me by your weird comments. And thank you, Jojo, for being you. Haha. You are awesomeee. :D

I miss Zoe. D: And Grace, and Melissa. Becka and Jackie too. Its so hard to accept the fact that people go, but its true. And I'll have to move on with life eventually and leave my bunch of friends. Its sad, but that's reality.

And I love life, don't you? :)

Taylor Swift Today was a Fairytale

2 comments:

SArah said...

Amen! Lifee certainly isss awesome :)

Ry said...

HEY HAZ!! I got a cbox into my blog. Muahahaha.. have thou seen-eth it yet? ;)