Friday, April 16, 2010

you step up, I'll step up too

Woah, what a week.

#o1. I burned my chin. I know, how stupid is that! I was curling my hair and thennnn.... oops. (No, its not a pimple. I still am living up to my theory that I never get pimples. :D )
#o2. The above event, and other events, proved how bimbo smart I am getting. Too much influence from the twins.
#o3. Yesterday, I was in the lift with Ry and Quel (being in a rush). We were going from the Ground Flour to Second Floor. Weellll, the lift opens at First Floor and I sprint out. Greaaatt.
#o4. Haha. Our baking expedition at Ry's was amusing.
#o5. Quel thought she left her measuring cups at school so we didn't have any measuring cups to bake with! LOL. In the end, she discovered (once she arrived home) that they were in her bag l all along. =_=
#o6. Joel and I have formed a few 'theories'. ;)
#o7. SCHOOL CAMP IS COMING UP! :) I'm in the main committee. Last camp in GRC for me, sadly. I get to go early to set up.
#o8. But I will be missing CF with Tony Anthony since I'm going early for camp.
#o9. Doo-doo-doo moments on Thursday, like Saph puts it.
#o10. Bee bee and her obsession with a certain Bible story as well as nice teeth. xD

I think I'm beginning to grow tired of school. Seriously. Its just so exasperating. The whole regular routine and people irritate me. Pfft.

2 comments:

RAQUEL HO :) said...

Since theree is no comment, I shall comment! :D

To go for camp, or to not go. Hmmm. :)

HESHEHESHEHESHE. :D To tell you, or to not. :P

TAA-DAA! You now have a NICE comment. Whahaha. >:D

hazelchazel said...

To go to camp is definitely the ONLY option.

To tell me? No need darling. I am not blind or deaf to what's going on. I know you're smart enough to know what's true. :P Rumors are stupid, that's for sure.

Haha. Yesshh, what a pwettyyy comment dear. :)