Friday, May 28, 2010

as long as I'm laughing with you.


So, I'm here to talk nonsense and whatsoever, just so that my blog is updated. Recently, words fail me and after typing about one paragraph, I delete the entire post and sign out of Wordpress. It is way to difficult to type out an entire blog post that actually gives me satisfaction.


Honestly, its because I've grown to realize that this world is way too shallow for words, and writing about shallow things sometimes is very pointless. Although, at times, reading nonsense can be good for the soul. Too much seriousness should probably be classified as a disease.


Anyhow, on Wednesday, I skipped school because I was 'so-called' sick. I spent a very unproductive time groaning at home, trying to do some work, and sleeping with music blasting in my ears. Certain times during the month can be very unbearable, if you know what I mean. :P


On Thursday, I produced a note written by my dad to Mr. Nicholas, requesting that I might be able to take my Science LPT home with me, so I could take it during the weekend. I'm sure it made Mr. Nicholas' day because my daddy had drawn a HOUSE beside the word HOME. Everyone was gathering around the note with 'oouuhh's and 'ahhh's at the apparent cuteness of it. Mr. Nicholas walked all the way to my desk in the hall just to ask me whether my dad actually drew that. xD


Later on, when Mr. Nicholas asked me how I was doing in Science, he added that if I needed help, my dad could help me, couldn't he? The thought of my dad helping me in Science - too hilarious. My family is far from scientific.


Anyhow, concerning my Science LPT, I am far from finished with studying it.
--
It just dawned on me that May is almost over. Well, no, it dawned on me early than just because I am rushing to finish three more lifepac tests in a matter of one more school day. (Now you understand why I brought one home.) But honestly, it seemed like just yesterday we were rushing with the planning of camp. Now camp's over, and there's only about 3 more days left in May. Before we know it, June will be over, then July.


July... when I officially become a part-time single child. :) It's pretty bittersweet in a way. Although I get the computer, phone, camera all to myself, there's no one to split the chores with. I mean, I'll probably be busier than ever. (Currently, I'm enjoying the luxury of doing hardly any chores since my sister rots at home with all the time in the world.)


If I had all the time in the world, I seriously wouldn't mind doing all the chores in the household either. :)


Anyway, Kat's in Kenya currently, Bee leaves for Australia soon, and then comes the two week school holidays. I myself will be heading off the Fraser's. 2nd quarter of the school year will be over before we know it. The daily cycle of life shall continue. Ever catch yourself asking, "What am I living for?" I do.


I really should go study for my Science. Maybe finish off The Beekeeper's Apprentice too. :) Have a great weekend, marshmellows. :D


Draughtry Life After You

No comments: