Saturday, May 22, 2010

crazy week.

Its already been one week since camp. Time is just too fast. And it's like, I kept on telling myself I'll work hard after camp and I did totally the opposite. Hardly did what you could call "HARD WORK" this week. It was just hectic. Again. I don't think I'll ever get a week that's normal and boring.

Well, I guess I should be thankful for pretty eventful weeks. :) Haha. This week didn't start of exactly well, but it ended on a totally HAPPY note.

Anyway, yesterday we had a birthday bash with the signature program being a 6 foot long ice cream sundae. I know you're sad you missed it. :) We made TWO 6 foot long sundaes. The first one turned out extremely nice. Like, perfect. Bananas on the bottom, ice cream, then caramel and chocolate, whipped cream, and then cherries and wafers to top it off. The second one was a different story. The guys arrived late so we let them make a second round. It was disastrous. Ice cream and whipped cream all mixed up together, with matthew squeezing chocolate sauce on like no one's business.

And of course, we girls all fell in love with Ridgley. :) Shoo adorable. P/s. I get to see him soon, quel. HOHO.

After everyone left and we cleaned up and all (it was really messy!), we went for dinner at McD's. Quel and Lyd's were looking out for the good looking players in the replay match of Barcelona vs. Inter Milan. xD

All the usual in sleepovers. I have free phone calls today but sadly, #1: I have a huge phobia of talking on the phone - unless its Quel or Sarah. and #2: I don't even have my phone with me. D:

Yea. So its my sister's birthday today, and she's not even at home. Left early this morning with Ryan while I was still fast asleep. So although I didn't even SEE her today or get to wish her happy birthday, I shall here.



Yes, overly exaggerated smiles are awesome. :)

Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHECH. Je t'aime.

No comments: