Sunday, June 20, 2010

comparison

#o1. I cannot believe school starts tomorrow. D:
#o2. The Celtics lost. Gosh, that is just saddening.
#o3. Despite all the comments that the Red Soxs are doing badly this season, I still have faith in them. :)
#o4. The WC keeps me awake up to 4 in the morning. It's totally worth it.
#o5. USA seriously should of won their last match, the referee disqualified their 3rd goal for no reason whatsoever. What a bummer, I know. You guys still can win the next one. ♥
#o6. My eyelids feel like they are weights holding them down.
#o7. I am currently in the middle of reading Sense and Sensibility. Jane Austen is seriously such a hero. I'm wondering though, what is the difference between sense and sensibility?
#o8. I should go study for a LPT tmr and do my evil Essentials of Communication projects. D: Evil evil, indeed. I have to pick one of the three pairs (Peter and John, Philip and Nathaniel, and Thomas and Matthew) and make an essay on why they were paired together. Greeaattt.

No comments: