Thursday, June 24, 2010

stone throw away


Landon Donovan,


You are the man.


----


Yes, watched the game last night. Thank goodness the mamak store in Centrepoint showed both matches. At the 91st minute, I went absolutely bonkers. :D Screamed like crazy and jumped out of my chair, everythingg. USA, you are amazing. :) There was a big crowd of Americans screaming with me too. :D We made more noise than the England supporters.

But honestly, USA shouldn't only score at like, the 3rd last minute. It puts too much pressure on my poor nerves. D:

Okay, so I'm hoping, praying, that Mexico beats Argentina and England wins against Germany, and and South Korea beats Uruguay. I don't care what you guys think. I don't like Argentina's uniform and Michael Ballack has a weird name. HAHA. :P

--
School has been pretty okay, with all its drama and everything. I've been holding up. Moved to the new Resource 4, under Uncle Kevin now. :) It's very quiet and veryy cold. I almost froze today. And very isolated. Its like, I hardly talked to the people in Resource 1 nowadays.

My math has been such a pain. On 1201 now, and its complicated. Not exactly hard, just complicated. :P And since none of the supervisors are familiar with it, its very hard to get help.

Uncle Kevin shared a good devotion today. Jeremiah 1. Go read it. You were put where you are right now for a reason. Just like how God knew Jeremiah before he was even formed in the womb. Just like how Esther was placed in the palace for the very reason of saving her people.

Scenario for the week : It's tough being a woman thrown a giant-sized weight. (Esther - Beth Moore)

No comments: