Monday, July 26, 2010

when the road gets crazy, I can still stand.


Sister leaves this Wednesday, we had a "surprise" party for her on Friday arranged by the smartypants, Isaac Thong. Applause, because he did a fabulous job. =.= Anyway, it was fun and my stomach was very content even if my wallet wasn't.

My weekend was in overall, pretty okay except at the very end of it, my heart just had to break. </3 I went out for dinner yesterday and when I came back, it was 8pm. Quickly turned the computer on to see who won to the game : USA vs Nigeria. And the penalty shots were just about to start! Imagine the suspense. I was screaming my head off. Christine Nairn and Sydney Leroux missed the penalty shots, making a 4-2 lost for USA. SAD I KNOW. I almost cried. I mean, of all people, why Nairn and Leroux?! D:

It's just SO SHOCKING because the USA U-20 woman's team is like defending champions and rated #1. aksnajdbasf. Nigeria?! C'mon USA. D:

Yes, that was my weekend made sad. And that was a short update. Just so that you don't continuously have to stare at my amazing post below. It is amazing, no? I really should go get some work done. Reports, LPT tomorrow, and Science ST. :\

OH, did I mention I failed my Math 1202 LPT by 78% and thennnn, I got 100% on the alternate. Well, I did. :D

EDIT on 07/27/10; I am currently in a very happy mood and miss jumping in piles and piles of raked leaves. Plus, to top it up with cherries, my beloved Red Soxs totally beat the LA Angels, 6-3. YESYESYESHH! :D

Anyway, this is the cycle of my life. Every time I sit myself in front of the computer there's at least one report to write, plenty of CNN news articles for me to read, SAT Questions of the Day, and new vocabulary words.

Today, I feel accomplished however, because the class was the definition of peace and quiet. ♥ Thus, I finished all my goals for the day by lunch and did my goals for tomorrow as well. And hiphorray, I'm totally ffk-ing school tomorrow. :)

♫ Tim McGraw Still

No comments: