Thursday, July 15, 2010

&i wonder if you ever felt this way.

After an amazing 4 day vacation, I had my first day of the week in school. It was definitely the most monotonous day of the entire year. Thank goodness, no drama. You gotta be happy. :)

Okay, so here's my current list of obsessions. ♥
#o1. Woman's U-20 World Cup. USA played their first game yesterday against Ghana. So pay back time. Sadly, it was a tie. Well, just in case you start dissing off USA, they are the defending champions.
#o2.  All Stars Game. Okay, so NL beat AL to my utter disappointment. But oh well. Red Soxs, go win this season. :)
#o3. Home Run Derby. Go David Ortiz. You're the man. :D 32HR, oh yea.

Vacation was very relaxing. Swimming, biking, suntanning (with plenty of sunblock), bubble baths... oh, and my sister got attacked my monkeys. It was pretty scary. HAHA.

Watched the finals too. I have to say, the referee was giving out yellow cards like it was a free gift. I was going to support Spain but then I changed allegiance at the beginning of game. Netherlands, you did well.

Its going to be a crazy busy last 6 months of the year. What with sports tournaments, day of excellence, lyd's moving, and award's night, we're not gonna get a break. I need to stop cutting slack and stick with my tight work schedule. 12th grade, you are killinggg meee. D:

♫ Avril Lavigne Innocence

No comments: