Saturday, July 10, 2010

something about sunshine :)

Peter You're lucky you know.

Lucy What do you mean?

Peter You've seen Him. I wish he'd given me some sort of proof.

Lucy Maybe we're the ones who need to bring ourselves to Him.
--
Yes, I watched Narnia again. :D Not today, last Sunday. The portion above really spoke to me. So many times we wonder why God seems so far away, we want proof that he's with us.... but as Lucy said, maybe its us who should go to him. He doesn't force himself on us, we have to bring ourselves to Him. :)

You know, God can speak through numerous ways. He can speak through movies, different people, books...

Speaking of books, Wild at Heart is definitely a must if you're a guy. So go read it, seriously. I love bravehearts. :)
--
Yesterday was definitely a long day. Left the house at 8am, and only arrive home at 10.45pm. Fun day in school - only did Math, Essentials of Communication presentation, taught Tim accounting, and sticked those cute silver and gold stickers for everyone. :D Went to Grace at 12.30, started painting faces. Probably painted the Germany flag more than anything else, I'm sorry but Germany is not my likable team. HAHA.

I think Next Degree went well. :) Worship was really good, thanks Josh. I think everyone enjoyed themselves.

After school ended, rushed to 1u with Ry and the sister. We had this little crisis of getting changed without Bee seeing. HAHA. Arrived, thank goodness for my sister because #1, Ry was like partiality blind and #2, my sense of direction is beyond classic. Met up with the rest at Baskin Robbins, shopped, shopped. :D With two very blur guys - Ry and Tet. Isaac, Brandon, and Qimay arrived.

Oh, classic event. I bought the tee from Cotton On, and then we saw a cheaper and nicer one in Forever 21. So I went back to Cotton On with the two supposedly fierce looking guys, Brandon and Isaac. It took like, the longest time for them to refund me. Its like, all my information had to go into their database. And I was like, okay. Yes, in the end I got my 50 bucks back. :)

Okay, so then we went to Seoul Garden to accompany Tet who was told to just sit there. We sat there for 2 hours at least. What a waste of time. xD The rest came too, and Jamie smartly got a piercing so she couldn't like exactly eat anything after that. Our long wait for Bee was just so intense. But her face was priceless. She was that shocked. :)

After she arrived and all, all the girls rushed to the toilet with her to get her changed. =.= I was like, I'm really hungry so I think I'll just start eating. HAHA. So the guys, my sister, and I kinda started eating first.  And and, the food was sooo good. I ate like, a ton. Shooo good. My stomach was so happy after that. :)

Bee, I hope you had an awesome surprise party, and we all love youu bunches and bunches. :) You are by far our only... Bee bee. :D

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Bee, Pom, Jill, and James.

I'm goinggg on vacationn. So when I'm back I'll have a nice long update with pictures and whatnot. :) Spain, go win that WC.

♫ Sterling Knight
Hero

No comments: