Thursday, August 19, 2010

so long, farewell.


And I hope you find it


What you're looking for


And I hope it's everything


You dreamed your life could be


And so much more


Today's Rachel See's last day, thus the title. Shoutout to her: wishing you all the best in Thailand. Study hard, follow Him, and hold on there when you feel alone, tired, or scared. Thankyou for being a great companion in work, discussing tests, questions, and projects. :) I'll miss youu.

School's been boring, tedious, strenuous, and whatnot. I'm pulling through, trying to be content, but to be honest, I cannot wait for October. Rephrase that, I can't wait for July 2011. :D

I've been searching for colleges, and have stumbled across quite a few that I'm liking. Pray that I'll pick the right 4 and I'll get accepted. Hopefully a scholarship too. God's will, not mine.

I really should go write my research paper on dolphin's intelligence. I absolutely adore dolphins (and horses), but writing a research about them - totally not my thing. D:

Oh, not forgetting, it's the 19th of August. ;)


Happy Birthday Raquel :)

1 comment:

raquel said...

Thank you Hazell Bazel Chazel Azel! :)