Saturday, August 21, 2010

Time is an illusion

Just finished cooking, and eating, an amazing dish of pasta with pesto sauce. Basil, garlic, cheese, almonds, bacon... yummy. :)

Yesterday, I skyped with Lyds and Ian, a 9 year old who's 5 foot 2, weighing 120 pounds, and wears a size 8 shoe. He, if anyone else, makes me feel like a midget. But then again, a lot of people make me feel like a midget anyways. :P

Me So how about you stand so we can see how tall you are.
Ian Oh my gosh.

Well, anyway, to update you about my sister's driving skills, she's so good, she ended up on the other side of the road when turning a sharp corner. HAHA. Not to mention that her instructor was like, "Smart people usually aren't good drivers." I plan to prove him and all the other mean criticizers of woman drivers wrong when I start driving.

Ever feel like, you have so little time but so much at the same time. I have such a busy schedule set out for me for the coming year and it seems like there's so much to do... but I'm just sitting here, enjoying all the free moments I have for myself. I don't feel like I'm wasting time or doing nothing, I'm not worried, I'm perfectly at peace because I know what's ahead for me.

Sometimes, I look around me and I see everyone wasting time and messing around aimlessly with no goal in life or plan. Its sad because they don't really know what they're doing. It just makes me really glad to know that at least I know what I'm working for - at least for the next 2 years of my life. I have an amazing writer of my life. :)

Oliver James Ride of Your Life

No comments: