Friday, September 24, 2010

slow fade


It's a slow fade when you give yourself away


It's a slow fade when black and white have turned to gray


Thoughts invade, choices are made, a price will be paid


When you give yourself away


People never crumble in a day


#01, amazing what song just came to mind. :) Slow Fade by Casting Crowns. Go listen to it and pay extra attention to the lyrics. I especially like the line, "It's a slow fade when black and white have turned to gray." Wow.

#o2, for your amusement and only that - I just landed flat on my butt and back while running on a freshly mopped floor. Genius, I know. No wonder we tell children not to run. I laid on the wet floor for like, 2 minutes, it was so painful. And then I went on facebook and liked the group called, Did you just fall?" No, I attacked the floor. "Backwards?" Yes, I am freaking talented. HAHA.

#o3, Day of Excellence is officially over. Sung my solo today, thought I did horrendously bad because my voice was so shaky and I'm pretty sure I went off key at some parts. I was so nervous. But I'm definitely glad that's over.

#o4, worship lead today. I'm very proud of my team for staying focused and not getting distracted in our one and only task - worshiping God. I think we did pretty well considering our terrible practice on Tuesday. :P

#o5, will be registering for SAT tomorrow and finalizing at least 3 of the colleges I will be applying to. Need to decide on a final college soon. Pray for me.

#06, haven't been doing much Science this week. It's killing, really. I have no idea what I'm reading. This 3-day weekend shall be devoted to studying my horrid Science.

#07, just finished skyping with my beloveds - Ang Bee Bee, Raquel Ho, and the sister. Fyi, I am still not over my phobia but I'm working on it, I assure you. Hopefully when I'm USA I'll be brave enough to skype y'all. HAHA. (It's not my fault, my phone-life was scarred.)

#o8. Our God is, indeed, an Awesome God. :D

No comments: