Monday, September 20, 2010

you make me crazier

Time for a proper update, I knoww. Let's see if I can type a short one out in 10 minutes? (I have 15 pages of Science still yet to be done and it's not making any sense.) You have yet to experience the definition of business if you ever step into my shoes for 1 week. I need to scream.

Last Monday, went to Baskin' Robbins with Ms Cath and the gals - Sarah, Quel, and Bee. Girls time out. :) We talked, serious talk, and had somber faces on most of the time, but it was fun. :D Thank you Ms Cath for the yummy ice-cream and sending me home for two days. :)

P.E. on Wednesday was fun. Scored a million goals in the all-timer game Captain's Ball. Simply because Bee is so good at catching on top the chair. HAHA. :) Beat the other team flat, but it was challenging nevertheless, lots of running up and down.

My weekend was filled with doing college stuff. The list of stuff I have to complete is just crazy long. So you take one list of things I have to do concerning one college and you times it by 4. Cause there's 4 colleges I'm applying to. :O

Not mentioning, I got an email from the International Director of Admissions at SCAD and she's coming to Malaysia. So I'm gonna be attending the University Fair on the 3rd of October and meet up with her. :) That'll be cool, but apparently University Fairs are crazy crowded and chaotic so not cool - considering that.

This week is jammed pack. DOE on Wednesday to Friday. And I'm leading for worship on Friday since BU3 backed down. Pray for me... and Gong, my co-leader. :P

I have 5 more LPT's to complete before the end of September, talk about it. :\ And then of course, the countdown to my dreaded yet anticipated month of October begins. 11 days more.

This is messy, but there's a short update about how hectic my life is gonna be... for at least 8 months. And then off to college babyy. :D It's worth it, all the stress, pain, and sweat. :P

No comments: