Monday, October 4, 2010

Day 2: B is for "Beatific" Feelings

Hey peeps. :)

My weekend was packed with activities until I woke up Sunday morning with a cramped stomach and a very sore back. I was practically the definition of despondent, so my plans for a filled day went out the window. I planned on attending a university fair @ Hilton and seeing the representative of SCAD, but alas! I was in too much pain.

And how could I overlook Saturday and Sport's Day. (I'm counting my last's nowadays.) Picked up Charmaine and arrived at the very wet and muddy field @0715 hours. Ran 'errands' for Christina and Mr Nicholas, emceed, and proceeded with the telematches. The hip-hop performance was pretty good too. :) Oh and did I mention that my team is absolutely awesome? Cause it is, and we won. :D

Okay and then, I was innocently standing around when Bee comes and goes like, "Hi Hazel!". (I should have suspected something then, but I didn't put the adjective "innocent" for no reason.) Next thing I know someone (I don't even know who!) picks me up and Bee takes my feet and I'm carried and dropped into a puddle of mud and water. Of course, you can't forget the screaming but it didn't really help. And then I get up and Jill and Jamie cover me with more mud. (Like I'm not muddy enough already.) And then, of all things they want a GROUP PICTURE when I look horrendous and everything. =.= It was apparently my goodbye present, I mean how kind and appreciative they are of me. And now my back is really sore. You all should feel bad. Now I'm like an old woman with back pain.

It's okay I forgive you. :)

Well I arrive home in the worse state imagined, and stayed in the bathroom for 2 hours straight - not even exaggerating. I washed my shoes, my clothes, my hair, and myself. :P It took ages and ages to get all the mud off my clothes and stuff. I mean, I formed arm muscles just because I scrubbed so hard. Which is good. (Y)

Today marks my second day of preping for SAT, I've mastered 70 vocabulary words so far. (I need to make that 100 by tonight.) 33 days till doom's day - College Board never fails to remind me. Did a practice test and died a million times. Its so longgg and I'm always running out of time for my Math Sections. Seriously, how to finish 20 questions in 25 minutes? Please ETS, be reasonable.

Well the good news is I got around 1700 - 1800, so I'm pretty satisfied. (I mean, give me a break, I was sick with a painful stomach and a sore back while taking the test.) Plus, the evil test gave me a fever so I have every right to hate it.

Rested the rest of the day because well, I'm feeling pretty sick. Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow, because I have another practice test to tackle, as well as my Science book, and more vocab. Pray for me, please.

P/s. Parentheses are the chill. :)

No comments: