Monday, October 11, 2010

Day 4: D is for a "Dearth" Society

I have two drafts entitled Day 4 and have never actually gotten around to publishing it, so let's get Day 4 done and over with. I still haven't mastered my dreadful C's, but I'm working on it - while moving on to D's. I'm kinda panicking because I've only done like 3/26 of my entire stack of vocab cards and its to 11th already? Shoot me already, my memory is failing quickly.

Anyway, tomorrow marks the day when I do a brand new practice test without Chech's erased marks over the right answer. (Which makes it painstaking easy for me, muahaha.) That shall be the real test of how genius I really am. I am hating critical reading increasingly everyday. Really, you can't expect my vocabulary to be that extensive.

Science, on the other hand, is going pretty good. Had a short visit to the school today, where Mr Nicholas imparted all his knowledge on the subject of chemistry to me - thank goodness. :) Spent some good bonding time with 'em buddies, which was a huge relief after been cooped up at home for the longest time imaginable. Laughter is definitely the best medicine. Visited the second home too. ;)

College applications are underway. I have yet to pick out people to write my letters of recommendation and begin that dreadfully long list of personal essays. Need to write my resume too. It's gonna be a busy busy 3 to 4 months ahead of me, I foresee it.

Dinner is ready and my stomach begs mercy so I shall close. It doesn't look like the blog will be very alive, after all my life pretty much consists of SAT, Science, college, food, sleep, work, did I mention SAT? Toodles.

No comments: