Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day 5: Ex's and Oh's


Click here to read the sweetest story. :)


#o1. Today, I found evidence that all the writing and extensive vocabulary words actually have benefited me. I feel smart. :D Did really well in my Critical Reading section.

#02. Finished the Firstborn series by Karen Kingsbury. I like fictional novels but sometimes its so unrealistic. Honestly, someone like Dayne does not exist ever. You can never find a Hollywood star who's America's heartthrob that's totally in love in a typical girl - and to tip it off, is crazy after God's heart. I mean, seriously. Description of my dream guy that doesn't exist.

#o3. USMNT tied with Poland 2-2 on Sunday. Which was pretty okay because they played well. Big Man Altidore scored, and so did even taller man Oguchi Onyewu. (And I love his name because I don't know how to pronounce it - making it lovable.) And there was Carlos Bocanegra then, even if Landon was MIA.  &just so you know: Bocanegra, Donovan, and Bradley are my favs.

#o4. Followed the US against Colombia (with the "O") game this morning. Tied 0-0, can you believe it?! Apparently the 4-3-3 formation ruffled them up and Bradley and Jones were stepping on each others toes. =.= (I blame it all on the fact that Landon and Carlos were MIA, and there was only Bradley there. HAHA.) Michael got a goal in, but Josy was offside. Don't you just hate it when a goal is scored but called offside. I mean, that 3rd goal USA scored against Slovenia in the World Cup seriously should have counted.

#o5. Anyway, since you all are suckers for US soccer and only bother following the Premier League or something, I'll leave you trying to analyze what I just said and go study Science. How's that for an ending? Adieu mes amis. :)

No comments: