Saturday, November 6, 2010

Because of You :)


& In every victory let it be said of me:


My source of strength, my source of hope


Is in Christ alone;


#o1. SAT - check. :) Another major step in the whole process of going to college is completed. I'm feeling pretty happy that it's over. Results come out on the 23rd, so till then I live in suspense.

#o2. I'm currently suffering from a sensation that feels like heartburn. Not even kidding. After completing my test, Daddy took me to eat at some Malay restaurant, the food was beyond the definition of spicy, so now it feels like stomach, throat, chest is burning.

#o3. I start school again coming Monday. I have mixed feelings. :\

#o4. USWNT lost to Mexico while I was taking my test. It is a dark cloud in my joy right now. But I trust they'll still qualify for the World Cup. :) C'mon USA gals, show them whatcha made out of.

#o5. Still haven't decided my 4th college, which is what I should go do right now. After that, I tackle my first personal essay for my ASU application. Plus, I have Opportunity Grant to apply for.

#o6. SAT wasn't the end to all busyness, it was only the start. Seey'all peps.

No comments: