Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Head first, fearless.

Words can be overrated, overused, and yet amazingly essential at the very same time. The best are the short and simple. So I'll do exactly that: keep it short and sweet. :)

I am glad to be back in school. There's Bee to nag with her work, Esther and Math 903, Jon Teh's retardedness, Tetsuo's loud chatter,  and of course Sarah and Kat. :P There's Science and History, Science, History, Science, History, Science... yea you get my flow. There's noise, chatter, laughter. And there's Mr Nicholas to help me pull through the tortures of yet again, Science.

Of course, school's not perfect and I've caught myself many a times wishing I was anywhere but there. But hey, you gotta live by the moment and I'm treasuring every breath. Catching the positive, and overlooking the negative.

Oh, did I mention Science and History?  I have 6 more books to complete by November 24th, no joke. Seems impossible but, impossible or not, I have to do it. Even if I have to burn midnight oil and be anti-social. Although, if I maintain a constant pace, I don't think I'll have to go to such extremes. But you never know, so pray I'll have understanding and knowledge, as well as discipline and patience.

13 days to the 23rd, and with that the scores. :)

No comments: