Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Different Weathers

Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing,


Wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating;


There is really no such thing as bad weather,


Only different kinds of good weather.


#o1. I'm in a light and easy mood, feeling carefree with nothing to do. Haven't felt that way in quite a while, so I'm embracing the feeling.

#02. Take that back, I still have another application essay to write, plus the graduation speech I'll be saying tomorrow. =X

#03. Finished the last book of 11th grade today, yipee. :D

#04. SAT results are out, ask me if you wanna know. :P

#05. Award's Night tomorrowwww! (I love my dress, can't wait to see how my hair will look, and I forgot to get the perfect heels. Either way, they can't make me look much taller.) Graduation ceremony too. :)

No comments: