Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving:)

Thanksgiving, Award's Night, and the last day of school have gone dreadfully fast, but at the same time, I'm so grateful its over too. The last week has been crazy for me. I've been balancing between preparing for Award's Night while rushing to finish my 11th grade. Not the easiest thing to do: lots of midnight oil burnt, and eye bags, but I've accomplished my goal. :)

I could give you a detailed account of everything that happened, but really, it isn't that interesting. Or I could give you a list of things I'm thankful for, but then again, you already know.

So to sum it all off, I'm pretty bummed that instead of sitting around the dining table on Thanksgiving eating turkey, stuffing, and cranberry sauce, I was eating a rushed (and when I say rushed, I mean 3 minutes dinner) dinner at Quel's and running around at Grace. I so would of enjoyed a quiet evening at home instead of the night I had, but I'm grateful for that once-in-a-lifetime experience. :) No complains.

I'm thankful that I didn't have any candy corn to consume this year, so VERY thankful. I hate candy corn with my guts.

If you think graduating means a life of freedom, you are very wrong. I still have 12th grade to finish, a part time intern job for the month of December, and college applications to send in. Zoe and Mel are coming back very soon, I can't wait to watch Narnia, and I have the PK camp to attend! :) I'm thankful I'm a PK, MK, and TCK.

They say the time between Thanksgiving and Christmas go pass within the blink of an eye, and I'm hoping that's true because I can't wait for Christmas. ♥

Have a blessed holiday! :)
--
EDIT;


Happy birthday my darling Esther. :)


I've seen you grown heights since I've met you,
and I mean that physically and spiritually.
You've become such a beautiful girl who's considerate and thoughtful.
Love you so muchi. ♥ Happy sweet 16.


(Picture taken beginning of this year, and we look so young.)

1 comment:

raquel said...

Hahah, it was beginning of last year. ;)