Saturday, November 13, 2010

November babies :)


Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious


As to have friends at a distance;


They make the latitudes and longitudes.




#1, Happy Birthday my darling Zoe. :) I miss you so much. Words cannot describe how much I miss and love you. I hope you had the greatest ever birthday ever, and I'll see you in December.

#2, thanks to all who made my 16th birthday special. Gracie, the cake was amazing and it was so nice to see you after the longest time ever. ♥ I had the greatest time ever, and we have never attracted so much attention at a restaurant before. My two favorite bimbos both "lost" something at Starbucks, but me being the genius (Y), "found" the missing things. Sarah broke a glass with one wave of her hand. HAHA. The gifts were amazing. :) And Tetsuo, thanks for bearing with all of us girls. x)

#3, I found the almost perfect dress for graduation. All thanks to my wonderful gals.

#4, I'll brought the 8 books down to 5. It finally looks like graduation is in the range of possible. :) As much as I hate Science and History, they're finally making some sense. Looks like I'll be sharing my ceremony with my big brother, which is a dream come true.

#5, Bob Bradley has picked the most questionable rooster for the USMNT game against South Africa. I'm still hoping they'll win. :) And as for the USWNT games against Italy, you girls can do it. :)

#6, TOMORROWWWW. :)

3 comments:

Zoe said...

Thanks Hazel! I miss you too! :( by the way, go read this ;D

Zoe said...

whoops, i forgot to leave the link. Here :D http://ambalaka12.tumblr.com/post/1567039398/birthdays

Melissa said...

Awwwwww. That picture *points above* :') good old times. Happy birthday once again, Hazel! :)